click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How much does remodeling a kitchen cost?  (Read 1487 times)

crazything

• View Profile
How much does remodeling a kitchen cost?
« on: February 07, 2021, 03:54:48 PM »
How much does remodeling a kitchen cost?

timlk

• View Profile
Re: How much does remodeling a kitchen cost?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 12:14:59 PM »
a kitchen redesign is certainly not a little venture using any and all means. Truth be told, HomeAdvisor puts the national normal of remodeling a kitchen at $23,166, or at about $150/square foot.

Musalem

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 07:38:14 PM »
I guess it is about 100-150 dollars.

KOlja-Kust

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 05:52:43 PM »
Greetings! For kitchen redevelopment, I would advise you to take into account the cost of delivery and loading of old and new kitchens, quite often small shops and workshops that make or simply sell kitchens, in order to make their price look more profitable against the background of competitors, do not take into account the cost of loading and delivering their products sometimes they don't even have the service of assembling it. When I moved, I used the services of this resource Removalists they not only loaded and transported from place to place, but also delivered additional furniture from the store that I ordered at a new place!

save34

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 10:43:24 AM »
Hey everyone, I would say it can cost a lot without some professional help from some trusted constructors. I would definitely recommend to apply to some reliable company specializing on such projects in order to safe your time and money. I used to work with Fittra, one of the best construction companies building houses and should say I was pretty satisfied both with service and prices. Simply give them a try

crazything

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 10:43:57 AM »
Thanx a lot for your reply

Snow123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2021, 02:54:38 PM »
I recently did a kitchen redevelopment in my investment project in Kiev. When I finished, I started renting it out. This is a very lucrative business. But reinstalling the kitchen was not easy. Therefore, I turned to a special service that helped me with this. I share my contacts with you https://vestor.estate/

haleszarz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2022, 04:51:37 PM »
It depends on how big your kitchen is. But on average, it can cost you from $ 12k to $ 35k. We have a small kitchen that cost us over $ 7k, but the prices have gone up considerably. A month ago, I finished arranging an outdoor kitchen, I bought furniture for the kitchen, tables, and outdoor chairs as my wife wanted, and it cost around $ 5K. Beauty and quality cost a lot, but it's good to invest in things that will last a while.

himijef560

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2022, 11:38:33 AM »
It’s good that I have a good kitchen, and during the renovation of the house, I didn’t have to redo it. As for the bathroom, all the furniture and plumbing had to be replaced here. By the way, I ordered furniture from Bathroom Cabinets for Sale Philadelphia, which seemed to be a great solution, because I saved on the services of a professional designer, which is provided free of charge in this company.

dalebon

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2022, 11:05:27 AM »
How long is a piece of string? The cost of a remodelling job can be anywhere from a couple of grand to tens of thousands. If you want to go for something classy like the ultra modern kitchens in this blog, for example, you're looking at the upper end of the scale. But when it comes to something that you'll use every single day of your life (pretty much), there's really no point in skimping. Hope it all goes well!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services