click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: New poker client Utopia  (Read 747 times)

LovelyMe

• View Profile
New poker client Utopia
« on: November 12, 2020, 11:00:25 AM »
Hello players!
I usually play at Poker Stars and Party Poker, but recently decided to look for interesting alternatives. I was very surprised by the result, I must say. On Twitter, I saw a post about the game of poker for cryptocurrency.

I scoured some forums and news sites and found that there is a Utopia p2p ecosystem containing messenger, email, browser, and even mining. And recently, hold'em poker rooms have been created in the ecosystem that can be played using their coins. Now their coin is not very significant, but it is young enough, so it probably takes time for it to grow.

I tried to play in one of the rooms and I can say that there are not so many professionals there. This means that the chances of getting more cryptocurrency just by having fun are very high.

Have you seen this client and have you already tried it or is it a waste of time?

Klassew

• View Profile
Re: New poker client Utopia
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 01:35:23 PM »
You can check all the information about the project in their ANN thread here https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=95589.new#new No matter the project is quite new and not too popular, it's worth trying. And adding a poker is a good step to invite evn more participants. Who doesn't want to earn some crypto playing? :)

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 01:25:12 PM »
Thanks for the useful information! Tell me, will you use this ecosystem? I would like to know a little more from a real user.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 03:56:56 PM »
I'm already an active user and use it for almost a year. You can find a lot of information on its landing pages and here's more info about the latest update, when developers added an additional core that makes the work of system even better https://utopiap2p.medium.com/utopia-p2p-ecosystems-update-for-2020-release-of-uam-5fbda747abd1

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 06:17:47 PM »
Oh thank you. By the way, I saw the news that a paid forum was created inside the system. How much should you pay? And can you read it without registering?

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 02:50:26 PM »
I could check the forum without registration. Of course without a possibility to post something. And I've also checked the registration fees - it is not fixed so you can pay any amount you want. If it will be for a certain amount, not very small, there will be not many users. Maybe they'll rise it afterwards.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2020, 06:05:40 PM »
No, I don't think it will be of interest to developers. Paid registration is soon an attempt to protect the forum from flooding and other garbage. Although I am sure that now the moderators will control absolutely everyone.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2020, 06:11:53 PM »
I'm still waiting for Poker fixing, but in the latest update I've found a new theme only. No matter it looks much better than before, I want to play a good cash game at least :)

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2020, 05:13:24 PM »
As I understand it, most users didn't like the previous design. It's good that the developers listened to their opinion. Chances are they'll see yours too.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 01:20:17 PM »
How can anyone like such a design? :) It was a disaster. Like people did such a great job developing a very complex soft and forgot to hire a designer :) But now everything looks good. I'm happy.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2020, 07:13:14 PM »
Well, maybe the developers are nostalgic for the old days. ;)Indeed, the previous design was very similar to the applications of the past. I'm glad they managed to improve the design, but keep the idea.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 08:53:54 AM by LovelyMe »

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2020, 06:01:25 PM »
For sure as nostalgie is not always good. If you develop such a great product, you have to work on all the aspects and make it great. That's why I'm so happy with these updates. Only mobile version had lefy and it will be perfect.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2020, 10:17:32 AM »
Hopefully it will appear soon. I think I saw information on their ANN threads that the release is planned sometime in the first half of 2021.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2020, 11:10:35 AM »
I've found a new promo website dedicated to Utopia https://utopia-ecosystem.com/ Looks like they've united all the actual information on the project in one place. I love the design as always :) Even user's reviews are also added to the website so as any can read the opinion on the project.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2021, 01:48:42 PM »
Oh yeah. I also love their design! Well, at the moment we will expect information about the release of updates, including the mobile application.It will really make using this tool more enjoyable.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services