click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Survivor of the Crush: I bought the Bitcoin options on BitOffer on March 12th  (Read 335 times)

Jason0522

• View Profile
Survivor of the Crush: I bought the Bitcoin options on BitOffer on March 12th

March 12, 2020, will surely be the day recorded in the history of Bitcoin transactions.

On March 12, the Chicago Board of Trade temporarily suspended the operations of its sales department, and offline cryptocurrency trading was suspended.

On March 12, the United States men's basketball professional league due to Jazz player Rudy Gobert diagnosed new crown pneumonia, the league's more than two hundred regular seasons announced an indefinite extension, the extension time may be one month.

In the middle of the night on March 12, it was affected by the plunge in US stocks. The bitcoin price dived in a short period. After falling below $ 6,000, it did not take its steps and fell directly to around $ 4,000.

Jason0522

• View Profile

After I watched BitOffer's prediction, I bought put options on BitOffer on March 12, which was the same as I expected and far exceeded my imagination.

Jason0522

• View Profile

However, I made it.

Jason0522

• View Profile

The biggest feature of BitOffer is that no matter whether it is a bull market or a bear market, it has the opportunity to obtain up to a thousand times of excess income without any margin or handling fee.

Bitoffer options provide sections of 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, and 1 hour. Besides, it is worth mentioning that the bitcoin option spot index is composed of the equivalent weights of 7 exchanges.

In terms of operation, bullish is expected to buy, and bearish is expected to buy. The profit calculation is the same as the spot when buying up, how much will increase in the period to earn, when buying falls, how much will fall in the period to earn In short, it is to use a very small principal to bet on the ups and downs of the future range, to obtain high returns. Recently, Bitoffer launched the strongest Ethereum option, with 0 margins, 0 handling fee, and no need to exercise.

Biban

• Novice
    • View Profile
Very sad to hear it... But now price is above 8k, did you made some profit?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services