click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What about the future ?  (Read 779 times)

acceptrandom

• View Profile
What about the future ?
« on: April 06, 2018, 12:55:17 PM »
What do you think about the future of cryptocurrencies ? Even today it's already different from 2 years ago. So when will it stop ?

lippiestick

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: What about the future ?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 03:19:36 PM »
Oh my. Same question. I've read so many articles, posts and forums about crypto but if it's not a physical thing, it's just too hard to trust, right? But there are also so many success stories, including those from people I personally know so it must be legit. But I guess our concern regarding the future is valid. Because really, when Bitcoin was at its highest I think last year, a lot of people were saying it could be a bubble waiting to burst. But it didn't burst though. It just deflated. But then again, there are so many cryptos coming out almost every day! Maybe it won't stop? For as long as there's internet, then cryptos would get stronger. Maybe not necessarily Bitcoin. I hope we find the best crypto out there, like the next Bitcoin. As for me, I'm just hoping for the same amount of financial success the first investors of Bitcoin had. :D

Cookimonster

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 12:02:23 AM »
well i duont know about that but there are so many isco comming out it is just to much ,i see a patern here every body can bring out new coins dump his coins and be rich let the investors sort it out it is not like u buying a piece of commpany

saturn.network

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 01:41:11 AM »
The future is bright my friend :) and the only way is trustless technology.

calis1

• crypto currency news
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • cryptocurrency news
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 04:51:41 PM »
Too many ICO's and new coins. Only the worthwhile coins will survive.

mycoininternational

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 03:14:01 PM »
The more people accept and use cryptocurrencies in normal everyday use, there are  better chances of cryptocurrencies to become more stable. One step towards normalisation is buying products with cryptocurrencies. MYCoin International has come up with a payment gateway that you can use for spending your cryptocurrencies.

CryptoCZ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 03:47:03 PM »
I think that many shit coins will be lost, but good and promising projects will be introduced into our lives
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 04:41:43 PM by CryptoCZ »

bithook

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 04:34:12 PM »
From my point of view the future of cryptocurrency is quite promising. I’m not trying to say that I put all my hopes on crypto, because, you know, there is no way to be sure. But I suppose that cryptocurrency will become more popular and, maybe, more stable. I also hope that I’ll keep on getting incomes from my cryptoinvestments in the following years.

DatatanksLLC

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 06:11:22 PM »
Too many ICO's and new coins. Only the worthwhile coins will survive.

Reminds me of when they released lots of domain extentions!

CryptoCZ

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018, 06:49:50 PM »
I think that the cryptocurrencies and the blockchain will be introduced more and more into people's lives. As the market will, as always, the ups and downs of the price

Lacryptic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 12:09:37 PM »
I think there will be created new government departments that will deal with the regulation of the Crypto-currency. As a consequence - a new wave of popularity of bitkoin and altkoins with a clearly stated benefit.

sky

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Park
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2018, 02:56:01 PM »
There are many new coins now, but only valuable coins can survive. We only need valuable coins!
Bitcoin Park -- https://www.bite365.xyz/

CryptoCZ

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2018, 04:43:17 PM »
There are many new coins now, but only valuable coins can survive. We only need valuable coins!
Then you should choose projects that have real technology and are used in already ready businesses

paijoe

• Novice
  • I'm Bounty Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2018, 06:15:49 PM »
do you mean this is what stops right? may be explained in more detail.
thanks

Cryptassist_India

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Cryptassist
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2018, 01:04:44 PM »
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are here to stay. Although there are many cryptocurency coming up every other day. That’s the future. Instead the concern we should have is how a blockchain technology might be used maliciously in this future? Many countries governments are finally taking cryptocurrencies seriously. Regulation is necessary to curb the harmful actions of malicious actions taking advantage of the growth in cryptocurrency. Cooperation with regulatory bodies means survival in the long term.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services