click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is it advisable as a starter to engage in future trade?  (Read 73 times)

AishwaryaDas

• View Profile
Is it advisable as a starter to engage in future trade?
« on: August 26, 2022, 12:56:39 AM »
When I login to my trading App (Exchange), I do see an option for future trade and when try to give it a try, I will see a notification reading "Future trade can be very risky".
Is it advisable as a new trader to engage in future trade?

Review_Master2

• View Profile
Re: Is it advisable as a starter to engage in future trade?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 02:33:17 PM »
This is not something that I would advise to a new trader, while it is natural that people want to trade and earn money with their skill, futures trading is extremely difficult and the chances you will lose all your money is very high, so what to do? You need to start slow, if you want to trade then just spot trade for at least a year, and then once you have confirmed you have what it is necessary to become a good trader you could consider this question again, but even then I would think it would be too soon.

WarrenBevan

• View Profile
Re: Is it advisable as a starter to engage in future trade?
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 07:04:10 PM »
My experience with TP Global FX broker is very good so far. I'm not advising to do the future trade but the one who want to earn money with a few knowledge or experience. Those who want to start trading, TP Global FX will be right choice. It's reliable. Overall good trading experience, never had issues depositing or withdrawing  so far. Not a bad broker at all.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services