click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Web design advice  (Read 1167 times)

mogulkahn

• View Profile
Web design advice
« on: September 27, 2018, 05:33:35 PM »
I need to create UI for online shop. Can you recommend maybe some examples?

Letmero

• View Profile
Re: Web design advice
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 11:27:47 AM »
I like something like this

Zurro0

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 02:31:11 PM »
Check this one UI kit for online store from MasterBundles https://masterbundles.com/downloads/shopmate-ui-kit-for-an-online-store/ price is only $10 with 92% discount. It contains:
Top bars & Navigation
Footers
Headers & Promo
Blog
Catalog
Forms & Popovers
Basics & Style guide
Sample pages (5 web and 5 mobile).
I think it is great!

FreeCrypto

• BCB ATM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 05:21:59 PM »
I would first determine what shopping cart software you'd like to use. From there you can search for themes that are available for it.

Bladebringer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 08:35:42 PM »
Very high quality and bright design. I love such characteristic and contrasting colors. In general, web design is very important in terms of visual perception. And it seems to me that in the modern digital era you need to approach web design very scrupulously and professionally.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 08:33:19 AM by Bladebringer »

shreyxcrypto

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • X Crypto Market
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 12:58:56 PM »
This is a very useful resource which you should refer before building your website -

https://www.websitebuilderexpert.com/designing-websites/how-to-choose-color-for-your-website/

Erika567

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2020, 07:56:07 PM »
When it comes to building a website, it is not easy to choose a proper way to do this. I spent days surfing the Internet in the hope to understand what web design software to choose. Finally I was persuaded to try one of the website builders from  https://www.beautifullife.info/web-design/best-free-website-builders/. I chose Weebly and the result was great. So, I can recommend it with confidence. And I hope, my experience will be helpful for you.

Zenneriet

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2021, 07:07:06 PM »
Internet technologies have become simply amazing in their successes. I especially remember https://www.zwsoft.com/ . A very interesting program. This is a computer-aided design system. I think you should check out these new products. To keep abreast of all the innovations in technology

licina

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2021, 10:13:02 AM »
I think there are many designer tips. No advice is universal, by the way. I prefer to use free tools or galleries. Recently, I found this site with free PSD mockups  https://mockupfree.co/apple-watch-mockups . On the Internet, web design tips are a dime a dozen. Many people have opinions on what the perfect website looks like. That’s because, to a certain extent, design is subjective. What one person likes, another might find hideous. At the same time, web design is one of the most important factors for the success of a website

joeldoyle

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2021, 05:07:11 PM »
I like something like this

thanks for the idea. I really like it.

billiemartin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2021, 07:27:43 PM »
I don't think this is precisely the example you're looking for, but this is what I know of design companies. I have a degree in business and finances. I also have a business that didn't have a lot of buyers at a time. I needed a site design, but I can't do that. So somebody else had to do it for me. That somebody else was https://www.cubycode.com. They made my ugly site look friendly, clean, and professional. Above all, it was easy to use, and the logo got popular in no time. I did have to pay a lot, but it was totally worth it.

juradvan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2022, 03:54:41 PM »
Try looking on freelance design sites

rubeelam

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2022, 03:56:31 PM »
If I were you, I'd check out the Wix website builder. I love website designing, and it comes with many problems when starting this type of hobby or a career as a web designer. It's very easy and cheap! As low as $4.50 per month. Which is EXTREMELY cheap. It can be a great app for starter web designers too! The addition of templates and WixADI were well received by customers. It's simply the best website creator with a simple user experience and setup. I don't regret a single penny that went into it.

IsmirHylt

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2022, 01:11:34 AM »
I don't know a certain platform that will make your experience easier, except for the programming ones. However, if you want to make this project a future business that will bring you money, you should work with a digital marketing company or platform. This one is the best of what I've tried, and I can recommend it to you. They will take care of all the aspects you can't or don't have time for. Moreover, they have an online chat available for everyone. You can use it to discuss each point and ensure your website will turn out exactly how you want it.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services