The world’s leading blockchain conference and exhibition, Blockchain Expo, arrives in California for the inaugural North America event this fall.
Blockchain Expo North America will take place in the Santa Clara Convention Center, right in the heart of Silicon Valley, between 29-30 November 2017. The setting is perfect as the event will see some of the heaviest hitters in the blockchain space explore how the technology is disrupting the established order in sectors as diverse as healthcare, real estate, energy and government services.
Hyperledger, R3, Ripple and Lisk are long term event partners collaborating with Blockchain Expo to showcase their offerings and deliver a wide range of options in which to develop your own distributed ledger.
The event is perfect for industry members, budding start-ups and entrepreneurs, as well as anyone with an interest in one of most hotly anticipated technological developments of the last few decades.
The developments in blockchain are so exciting and we want to cover as much as possible. With an ever-growing number of innovative companies popping up in nearly every sector imaginable, there is a lot to talk about. The event is two days of high level content, delivered by expert speakers, in two main areas:
- Blockchain for Industry will take a look at the variety of platforms and services that have sprung up in recent years and their impact on a range of business sectors.
- Blockchain Technologies is for those who want to know more about the evolution of blockchain and its applications. We focus on the launches and trials that are taking place as well as the vast opportunities that the technology presents.
The series so far
The Blockchain Expo 2017 series began in London in January this year, followed by Berlin in June. Both shows exceeded all expectations with in excess of 90 exhibitors and 2800 attendees, and senior level speakers from Deloitte, PwC, Microsoft, BNY Mellon, HSBC, Nordea Bank and Airbus setting the precedent across the two shows.
What can you expect?
Blockchain Expo North America 2017 will bring together more than 2000 attendees from across the blockchain world, so it is bound to packed with interesting individuals and companies.
As well as the talks, attendees will be able to experience for themselves the incredible growth of the sector by taking a look around the exhibition, which will feature an amazing array of companies.
Co-located with IoT Tech Expo and AI Expo which expect to attract an additional 7000 attendees, the conference and expo will be a haven for people looking for the cutting edge of technology that will change the ways we live, communicate and do business.
Who’s going to be there?
They have managed to assemble the most important players in the blockchain space, from established business giants to fresh-faced innovators.
Confirmed speakers for the North America event include:
- Marta Piekarska, Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
- Dinis Guarda, CEO & Founder, Humaniq
- Maja Vujinovic, Strategy General Manager, General Electric
- Richard Gendal Brown, CTO, R3
- Ibrahim Gokcen, Chief Digital Officer, Maersk
- Joe Roets, President and Founder, Disney’s Dragonchain Foundation
- Fredrik Voss, Vice President Blockchain, Nasdaq
- Justin Newton, CEO, Netki
- Michael Hansen, Head of Innovation, Discover Financial Services
- Vincent Gramoli, Head of the Concurrent Systems Research Group, University of Sydney
- Stephan Tual, Founder & COO, Slock.it
- Ian Smith, Founder & CEO, Gospel Technology
Offering both Free Expo passes and Gold passes with exclusive content and networking opportunities, as well as Ultimate passes for full access to all 3 co-located events, find out more about taking part here: https://www.blockchain-expo.com/northamerica
Super early bird prices end at 11.59pm PDT on Friday 28th July so book now to save up to $400 on your pass!