Magi (symbol XMG) is a fair coin without premine that is working to become a professional decentralized payment network used by millions of people across the world. XMG aims be used as currency in order to pay for goods and services on the internet or in shops, restaurants, hotels, etc. Just three months after launch Magi scored seven stars in the coin trust verification ranking. That is the maximum score they give.
At the moment Magi is traded on 7 different exchanges and a new one is coming soon. Magi is also added on Litebit.eu and Litepaid.com, two gateways for buying and selling using as digital currency. Beside that, the most notable tool is their own payment gateway: M-EPays.com.
Why to create a proprietary infrastructure? The motivation is to create a real land for Magi. Using their payment service is totally free, in comparison with similar services which charge a minimum of 0.5%. Watching it from the tech side, it is fully configurable compared to the third party service providers, since Magi manages the system directly; this way comes easy for new features to be developed as soon as they are requested by the market.
How does it work?
1. A merchant creates an account at m-epays.com; after successful registration one can create a payment box;
2. m-epays.com issues MagiPay account details;
3. Integrate MagiPay to merchant’s website;
4. Customer clicks the ‘Pay with magi’ button, MagiPay connects to m-epays.com server and requests for a specific payment box;
5. m-epays.com issues a MagiPay address and the total amount to be paid;
6. Customer sends coins to the MagiPay address;
7. Once the payment is received and confirmed, the server informs the successful payment;
8. After 1 hour upon the payment is received, the server automatically transfer the amount of magi to merchant’s registered external wallet address.