UK-based SportyFi will disrupt the sports financing market by setting up a blockchain-based platform for fans and small investors. This will give up-and-coming athletes the opportunity to overcome the final hurdle before their career takes off. To set up the platform, SportyFi will launch the SPF Token Crowdsale on November 14th, 2017, with a hard cap of $16 million.
October 15, 2017, London, United Kingdom: London-based tech start-up SportyFi look for the back of the net with an innovative blockchain-based financing ecosystem. SportyFi will launch the Smart Manager Platform and the SportyFi Professional Fund, which will enable donations, detailed sponsorship smart contracts of various types, as well as complex investment smart contracts, where an athlete, a club or another sports organization will offer a long-term deal for a share of future income or other revenue stream in exchange for an upfront cash injection. This will surely address many of the liquidity issues present in the sports industry today.
The platform will enable a wider community to invest in sport, an industry worth USD 620 billion with constant growth. By disrupting the existing model for financing participants in sport, SportyFi will open a new chapter in the sports industry, democratizing sports investment. The platform is already in development and on schedule for a Q1 2018 launch.
Supported by a team which includes legendary international footballer Roberto Carlos, along with Olympians, NBA players, and Sports Officials, SportyFi looks set with the right backing to smash world records in disruptive technologies, and bring the right opportunities to the players that truly need them the most. Roberto comments below:
“I’m very happy to support SportyFi, which will work with young athletes at the most crucial point in their career and will give fans and small investors the opportunity to support them. Let’s find the next superstars together!”
Of course, professional sport today carries high barriers to entry – both for athletes, and small investors. Up-and-coming athletes at the outset of their professional careers face a lot of issues when it comes to funding training and participation in global events. The same goes for many sports clubs and organizations which face severe financial and liquidity issues. This is the basis of SportyFi’s creation of value – and the team knows all too well how many opportunities could be created for young athletes, which represents an opportunity for them too.
SportyFi Token Crowdsale
To fund this amazing project and bring athletes, financiers, and organizations closer together, SportyFi is holding a Token Crowdsale (ICO) on the 14th November 2017, running for a total of up to 17 days.
- Token Crowdsale starts on 14th November 2017
- SportyFi will be creating a total of up to 200,000,000 tokens
- Hard Cap $16,000,000 USD
- 10% bonus available to:
- Participants who contribute within first 72hrs
- Participants who contribute >100ETH
- Up to 134,000,000 SPF Tokens (67%) will be distributed to the contributors in the SPF Token Crowdsale
- Up to 36,000,000 SPF Tokens (18%) will be distributed to the Founders and Team
- Up to 20,000,000 SPF Tokens (10%) will be distributed to the Advisors and Ambassadors
- Up to 10,000,000 SPF Tokens (5%) are intended for future incentives for fast growth (i.e. future strategic partnerships)
Below can be found the LinkedIn profiles of the lead team:
- Co/Founder and CEO Marko Filej: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markofilej/
- Co-Founder Simon Zgavec: https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-%C5%BEgavec-8ba9075/
- Co-Founder Tomaz Cepon: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomaz-cepon-a293a245/
- CTO Amir Huskic: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amirhuskic/
For more information, visit: https://sportyfi.io/
- Download the Official SportyFi Whitepaper Here https://sportyfi.io/SPORTYFI-Whitepaper.pdf
- Follow SportyFi on Bitcointalk here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2211728.0
- Find SportyFi on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SportyFi.io/
- Follow on Twitter Here https://twitter.com/sportyfi_io
- Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/GUbaVgxVD7B-T6FtTD_W6g