marcus evans will host the Distributed Ledger Innovation, Corporate Partnerships & Strategic Integration Conference on July 19-20, 2017 in New York, NY. Join 60+ senior-level executives at this exclusive event, for an intimate networking experience. Share data across various outlets by learning more about blockchain’s disruption across industries! Bring efficiency and accuracy to your business processes by authorizing transactions through barely any human interaction.
Key Speakers Include:
- Melissa Frankman, Managing Partner, Emphasis Fintech
- John Burnett, Managing Director, Emerging Technologies Center, State Street
- Andrew Holmes, Head of US Trade & Working Capital, Barclays
- Julian Jacobson, President & Chief Operating Officer, Fundamental Interactions Inc.
- Edwina Johnson, COO, Startupbootcamp
Attending This Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You To:
- Address what blockchain is, how it is utilized, and how it can improve the client experience
- Discuss the potential benefits, costs, limitations and challenges in the adoption of distributed ledger technologies
- Uncover real live use cases in blockchain, partnerships and collaboration between corporate and startups – successes, failures, and where to improve
- Hear partnership perspectives from venture capitalists and enterprise giants – successes, lessons learned, and what worked versus what didn’t work
- Encourage innovation in API standards and open source technology to standardize the gateway across enterprise software
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.