marcus evans will host the 3rd Edition: Design Thinking for Banks & Financial Services Conference on September 27-28, 2017 in New York. Join your peers and master an array of innovation methodologies to drive the development of disruptive services while forging deeper user relationships. At this 3rd installment, you will learn to generate a seamless experience by eliminating friction and pain points along the customer journey.
Take Away with Practical Insights That Will Allow You To:
- Establish a sound human-centric and benchmark on successful innovation projects with Northern Trust
- Deliver disruptive products, services and capabilities in a highly complex, regulated, and risk adverse sector with PayPal
- Integrate and Streamline models and methodologies such as lean start-up, agile, and design thinking across the enterprise with MasterCard
- Recognize the needs and desires of the customer base by gathering and analyzing deep insights to drive development with AIG
- Collaborate with IT to ensure adequate technology resources to reduce friction along the customer journey with TIAA
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- JoEllen Kames, Vice President & Portfolio Lead, Northern Lab, Northern Trust
- Lauren Palmer, Senior Director, User Experience Research, PayPal
- Karen Pascoe, SVP – Experience Design, Digital Payments & Labs, MasterCard
- Lauren Pollak, Head of Customer Insights and Impact, AIG
- Andy Knight, Head of Digital Design, TIAA
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.