Blockchain Expo will be arriving in London’s Olympia on January 23-24, 2017, bringing together more than 1500 people across key industries for two days of world-class content from leading brands embracing and developing cutting edge blockchain technologies.
The inaugural event will feature over 60 industry thought leaders including; Paul Kammerer, Specialist Corporate Strategy, Commerzbank AG, Mark Simpson, Innovation Engineering, RBS, Neil Pennington, Director of Innovation (UK) nPower, Jason Leibowitz, Distributed Ledger & Blockchain Strategist, Credit Suisse, Joe Roets, Senior Software Architect, The Walt Disney Company, Yisel Cho, Blockchain Specialist, HSBC and Johnny Voon, Lead Technologist at Innovate UK.
The Blockchain for Industry track will explore the evolution of blockchain and its applications, whilst the free-to-attend Blockchain Technologies & Development track will look at developing and cutting-edge blockchain technologies.
Industries including financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government and real estate are set to be shaken by the introduction of blockchain technologies and Blockchain Expo is set to explore the future impact upon security, workflow and processes across these sectors.
Blockchain Expo London 2017 will offer attendees:
- World-class case study led content from leading brands;
- More than 20 sessions exploring the blockchain ecosystem across industry;
- Opportunities to learn how their own industry will be impacted by blockchain adoption;
- Networking opportunities to build partnerships in the blockchain space;
- Interact with exhibitors and startups who are setting the precedent;
- Access to co-hosted IoT Tech Expo event with more than 4,000 attendees and 150+ exhibitors;
Gold conference passes give access to the full conference and exhibition, and Free Expo passes are also available on the official website. Furthermore, Bitcoin Garden readers get 20% off all conference tickets using the code GARDEN20 at checkout. The Blockchain Expo series will continue in 2017 with further shows in Berlin, Germany (1-2 June) and Santa Clara, California (29-20 November).