On October 11, London hosted a specialized conference dedicated to tokensales – ICO Event London. The conference was attended by approximately 250 people: investors, business owners, startup organizers, blockchain software and hardware manufacturers, as well as law experts.
Fifteen speakers completely analyzed the industry and its development rates. They covered every aspect, interesting for the audience, from token taxonomy and tips on ICO preparations to examination of the global economy model using asset tokenization.
Participants stressed comfortable environment, encouraging business communication: a lot of them managed to find partners for collaborative projects during the conference.
Key issues of the conference:
- What consequences the ICO boom will have for the cryptocurrency industry and international economy;
- How will ICO change conventional investment markets?
- New investment age. Challenges and positive effects;
- ICO legal regulation in the UK and other countries;
- Post-ICO age. What comes next?
- Analysis of project core elements for a potential investor. What’s worth special attention?
ICO Event London speakers include prominent figures of the UK blockchain community and world-renowned experts from the USA, Switzerland, Germany, the Czech Republic, and Ukraine.
Lex Sokolin, Global Director of Fintech Strategy and Partner at Autonomous Research, told the audience how ICOs cooperated successfully with traditional investment tools. Besides analytics and forecasts, his presentation was dedicated to ICO legislative regulation and significant discussion issues related to crowdsales.
Michael Mainelli, Executive Chairman at Z/Yen Group, looked into the future, talking about the post-ICO age and the way tokensales would change the global economy. Proving his own words, the speaker presented extracts from the theory of the fundamental technology development.
Emad Mostaque, cryptocurrency enthusiast and investor, examined tokens as an asset for investments. He emphasized key cryptocurrency features appealing for investors and gave tips on how to diversify your own cryptocurrency portfolio.
Andrew Keys (USA), Global Business Development Officer at ConsenSys (USA), revealed secrets of efficient tokens: from their development to a marketing strategy and post-tokensale support. He explained when one should prefer hot or cold storage and how to control tokens efficiently.
David Siegel (Switzerland), investor and consultant, expert at Тwenty Тhirty AG, also devoted his presentation to tokens. He talked about token-based economy concepts and currently existing and applied in various projects cryptocurrency units.
Sponsors included such prominent representatives of the young industry as:
- Robomed Network: an intermediary service for healthcare centers and their customers was General Sponsor of the event that revealed how the blockchain could change medicine using their developments.
- YoBit.net: one of the largest global cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Mark.Space: a brand new social service.
- Bitconnect: a cryptocurrency investment platform.
- DigiPulse: a platform, allowing to transfer your own cryptocurrency assets by succession.
- Coin Traffic: the largest advertising platform for blockchain projects.
- Brickblock: the first platform designed to unite physical and virtual assets in a safe and transparent way.
The event was organized by Smile-Expo. In 2017, the company is going to conduct a series of three ICO Events. The next one is ICO Event Amsterdam to be held on November 29.