click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What should I do with the profit?Hold it or sell profit and buy more when it dip  (Read 214 times)

robertsmark

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
There's a concept in investing called "Asset Allocation".

You examine your circumstances and your plans, and you make a determination as to how much you want to invest, in what.

How much in large-cap stocks dividend-earning stocks, how much in small-cap growth stocks, how much in bonds, how much in cash-equivalents like treasury bills, how much in real estate, how much in precious metals, etc.

The intent is to diversify across multiple investments that respond differently to economic changes. With the hope that as one asset class goes down, another will go up.

And what is essential to making this work is periodic rebalancing. Once a quarter or once a year, you go through, sell off some of what did well and buy more of what did poorly, or if the differences are small enough, just redirect your new investments into the investments that did poorly.

Crypto-currencies are an asset, like any other. In a growth period like we've been having their value increases, which likely unbalances your porfolio.

So, what should you do? Invest in your other asset classes so as to bring your portfolio back into balance.

Trading Experts mycryptoparadise.com

likeweedtv420

• View Profile
I’d buy DogeCash not dogecoin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexHales

• View Profile
    • Website
It must be used wisely, I always prefer to use 50% and carry on safe with rest. I work with FreshForex broker, as thanks to them, it’s super easy for me to do things. I enjoy the low spread here, fast execution of trades and much more.

Avinashpujari

• Novice
    • View Profile
"When stocks rise to 20% to 25% from its current buy price, you are presented with a choice of either holding it or gain the profit by selling the stocks. There are several factors that influence this decision.
If the 20% profit comes within the first two or three weeks after the breakout, it should be held for at least a span of eight weeks. This is to avoid the outright sell signals or a severely negative change in the market trend. You do not want to sell a stock only to suffer huge downfall. " you can contact stock broker from your are for more guidence get details of stock brokers from valuebroking

AlexHales

• View Profile
    • Website
We have to learn to compound profits but also should try and get some amount out before we do so. I always try to keep things moving wisely and it helps with supportive broker like FreshForex, as thanks to them its super cool. I enjoy their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus a lot.

karansharma70001

• View Profile
When stocks rise to 20% to 25% from its current buy price, you are presented with a choice of either holding it or gain the profit by selling the stocks. There are several factors that influence this decision.

If the 20% profit comes within the first two or three weeks after the breakout, it should be held for at least a span of eight weeks. This is to avoid the outright sell signals or a severely negative change in the market trend. You do not want to sell a stock only to suffer huge downfall.

If you are not sure about targets and stop loss, you can use Research call feature by kotak securities They provide good accuracy on stock recommendation.
Here's the link to the page: https://www.kotaksecurities.com/ksweb/ResearchCall/

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
If you already bought many Bitcoin and altcoins, so it is time to hold them. Don't hurry to sell the coins to the market if the prices are still very cheap. It is better to hold the coins because there should be time to increase again in the future. We must know if there is a dump, the will be a pump then.

Avinashpujari

• Novice
    • View Profile
"Selling a stock is just as important and intensive of an operation as buying a stock. There are many reasons that a portfolio might become unbalanced or inappropriate for your investing goals.

Buying the dip means trying to time your investment purchases so that you purchase stocks once they have dropped in price, assuming they're going to still rise in value. Before deciding to sell, think about whether your investment goals are still realistic and within your current risk tolerance levels. There are some reasons when selling may not be your best option. "

VISIT: https://www.valuebroking.com/

calis1

• crypto currency news
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • cryptocurrency news
If you do not need the funds then probably best to wait for the recovery. You could stake your coins in the meantime and earn interest daily.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services