click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Betting Btc price !  (Read 104 times)

lexus19

• View Profile
Betting Btc price !
« on: February 14, 2021, 04:56:35 AM »
Hi guys,

Everyone knows freebit, but many don't know about betting on BTC Price

https://freebitco.in/?r=5472805

Betting on BTC Price it is new option and deserves attention, as for the dice itself, you should not play it, very high house age.
It's mean Dice - No, Betting Btc Price - Yes

For example to see what the multiplication will be I put a bet  0.01 btc In all  screenshots

You can place bets on different results thus overlapping the maximum possible number and win with a high probability

The earlier you place a bet, the higher your winnings will be, and the bet is adjusted every day .

Early bets have a higher weight and will get a bigger share of the prize pool!

You can bet on the expected value of Btc and on something not realistic but with a very large multiplication.

And special bet for BTC Patriots lol

My bets on February Price, maybe later I  will add some bets depends how price will be changed  !

GOOD LUCK  !

https://freebitco.in/?r=5472805

Ceveton

• View Profile
Re: Betting Btc price !
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 04:06:31 PM »
I'm new to this business, maybe there will be some advice

Zenneriet

• View Profile
Re: Betting Btc price !
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 04:28:07 PM »
Did you know that you can earn money and use non-physical labor? I recently saw an ad for parimatch android app and decided to test my intuition. As it turned out, everything is quite simple and straightforward. You just need to go to the site, place a bet and wait for your team to win. After all, everything is simple, you just have to try.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2021, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services