click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is it worth buying tokens to get APY interest?  (Read 167 times)

DaniilAzarin

• View Profile
Is it worth buying tokens to get APY interest?
« on: February 03, 2021, 05:45:47 PM »
Guys, I don't know where to write my question but I think this topic can help me. I recently lost money on the Ripple course and now I want to invest money with the APY for a long time and make a profit calmly. I heard that there must be a good company with a long history and potential. I saw the release of tokens from a company from which I previously bought equipment - Neurogress (Not advertising. This is so you can help me with the choice.). I think this company is potentially successful, but what do you think? Is it worth depositing money and what should you pay attention to? Thanks!  :)

AlexYorker

• View Profile
Re: Is it worth buying tokens to get APY interest?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 08:11:52 AM »
Guys, I don't know where to write my question but I think this topic can help me. I recently lost money on the Ripple course and now I want to invest money with the APY for a long time and make a profit calmly. I heard that there must be a good company with a long history and potential. I saw the release of tokens from a company from which I previously bought equipment - Neurogress (Not advertising. This is so you can help me with the choice.). I think this company is potentially successful, but what do you think? Is it worth depositing money and what should you pay attention to? Thanks!  :)
Hello. I heard about Neurogress at the Barcelona Health Hub 2019 Summit. They had some kind of virtual reality helmet(maybe oculus?), but I didn't go closer than 2-3 meters. Maybe if this company survived covid-19 and released its own token, but at the same time continues to develop VR application, that means they continue to work and "Grow"?

calis1

• crypto currency news
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • cryptocurrency news
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 04:14:56 PM »
Have you thought about staking on Binance? You can earn over 10% apr but be careful which coins you choose.

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 07:32:58 PM »
Why Binance exactly?

DaniilAzarin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 05:01:14 PM »
Hello. I heard about Neurogress at the Barcelona Health Hub 2019 Summit. They had some kind of virtual reality helmet(maybe oculus?), but I didn't go closer than 2-3 meters. Maybe if this company survived covid-19 and released its own token, but at the same time continues to develop VR application, that means they continue to work and "Grow"?
Thanks for the answer! Yes, I'm also told obout VR helmet(yes, it's oculus quest) and app(NeVRoplex). Do you think it is better to wait the end of the pandemic, and then invest in the company, or while it's bad pandemic situation, i can invest into neuroG and wait for profit???

DaniilAzarin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2021, 05:12:09 PM »
Have you thought about staking on Binance? You can earn over 10% apr but be careful which coins you choose.
Thanks for your answer, but i know that the Binance has been very unstable lately. I've heard many times that Binance blocked the money transfer for no reason. I want to work directly with the token.
And as i said before, if the company has some REAL projects(for example, oqulus quest with nevroplex APP are still on the shelf and they work perfect), I prefer to invest in it.

AlexYorker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2021, 05:38:41 PM »
Thanks for the answer! Yes, I'm also told obout VR helmet(yes, it's oculus quest) and app(NeVRoplex). Do you think it is better to wait the end of the pandemic, and then invest in the company, or while it's bad pandemic situation, i can invest into neuroG and wait for profit???
Ow. You are VR headset owner? Cool! I'm happy that the guys finished their VR project. I'm a newbee here. so i think that my advice is not important for you, but I think that after the pandemic, all companies will "come to life" and start earning money and popularity

AlexYorker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2021, 04:09:41 PM »
Hello again. Against the background of the fact that ETH has fallen in price by almost $ 500 over the last week, I decided to buy Neurogress tokens (this will be a small experiment). It seems so far so good, the future will show what will happen.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services