click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How to start a conversation  (Read 422 times)

PippaFraser

• View Profile
How to start a conversation
« on: February 02, 2021, 01:59:12 PM »
I have new friends at the university and I'm too shy to start a conversation with them. Usually I am always silent and speak only if someone asks me something. Help me become more confident.

GeyTusovka

• View Profile
Re: How to start a conversation
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 04:55:02 PM »
Hello. Maybe these aren't the friends you need.

RPreston007

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 05:02:10 PM »
I have new friends at the university and I'm too shy to start a conversation with them. Usually I am always silent and speak only if someone asks me something. Help me become more confident.
it all depends on your communication skills

Musalem

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 07:11:09 PM »
Simply say "Hello" )

fallenangel1789

• Legendary
  • Albetrage bet.. No Chance of Losing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 01:03:29 AM »
Simply say "Hello" )

Lol. Completely agree. And smile more. I like to have positive people around me like too many others.

Musalem

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 07:40:43 PM »
Audio book torrents have nothing to do with starting a conversation )

Lancelot

• Novice
  • Dum spiro, spero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2021, 11:09:17 AM »
And I am convinced that they have! Because the only way to be able to properly start a conversation is to be well-educated. And for this you ought to read much. I recommend you to start with a book "Think and grow rich" by Napoleon Hill. This book is recommended to all people interested in personal growth. Has anybody heard if an audio version of this book exists? I am reading https://vpncoffee.com/best-audiobook-torrents/ article about audiobook torrents and in principle I am a book worm. So I won't refuse to download this book in an audible variant too. I like driving and listening.
Dum spiro, spero

SophiaSoft

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2021, 11:29:06 AM »
And I am convinced that they have! Because the only way to be able to properly start a conversation is to be well-educated. And for this you ought to read much. I recommend you to start with a book "Think and grow rich" by Napoleon Hill. This book is recommended to all people interested in personal growth. Has anybody heard if an audio version of this book exists? I am reading https://vpncoffee.com/best-audiobook-torrents/ article about audiobook torrents and in principle I am a book worm. So I won't refuse to download this book in an audible variant too. I like driving and listening.

At least someone is on the same wavelength with me!!! I got sick and tired of telling people that the more you read the more interesting speech you will make. It is not important only if you are ignorant and want to speak to the same ignorant people whose values are really far from a nice talk. They will most certainly speak of what they ate or what Rihanna was wearing tonight. Without realization of course that it is so fucking boring! Ho wonder they cannot start any conversation at all. P.S. Think and grow rich I hate by the way. :-*

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services