click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Any worth WhatsApp and Telegram alternatives?  (Read 681 times)

LovelyMe

• View Profile
Re: Any worth WhatsApp and Telegram alternatives?
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2021, 07:14:44 PM »
I think that actually the users are not quite aware of what is really dangerous. Personally, I believe that the threat of losing personal data is much more dangerous than, for example, a closed source application.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2021, 11:22:17 AM »
Look, closed source applications can also collect your data. That's logical as we don't know how does it work as we don't see the code. But I kindly believe that half or even more of those blaming the closed code don't even know anything about programming and even open code won't tell them anything XD

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2021, 11:25:15 AM »
Yes, you're absolutely right. People who understand the source code at least a little understand all the features of applications built on this or that version. Most often, the knowledge of users claiming that closed source is dangerous is limited to only a couple of Google articles.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2021, 02:17:33 PM »
For all those who were unsure in Utopia p2p, they've created a public chat in telegram - https://t.me/utopiachatoff Now all the questions can be asked from active users and developers team there. A very convenient way of communication.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2021, 09:59:26 AM »
Wow! I didn't even know that Utopia has its own Telegram channel. How safe is it in general? I don't trust this app.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2021, 08:46:08 PM »
The most unsafe thing is that you have to provide your mobile number during the registration, but you can hide it. Or buy a Telegram data account, or create it with a virtual number as I do. Then it's quite safe as you don't provide any of your data.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2021, 01:44:44 PM »
Hmm, yes, you might be right. I think the developers are trying to show users who have doubts that their application is not malware. This is a smart move.

Klassew

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2021, 03:18:42 PM »
Have you seen that a new feature called Utopia Deep Links was added? As I've understood, it's a link that can be generated and shared even in a clean net in order to perform any action in Utopia with 1 click. Seems like something really useful.

LovelyMe

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2021, 10:25:30 AM »
Yes and I think this is a very important feature! I have already tested it and have not noticed any errors or bugs. The developers did a great job.

plussxprojects

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2021, 03:44:10 PM »
On the off chance that you are worn gb whatsapp out on the regular WhatsApp. Indeed, we have the ideal WhatsApp mod for you today. In this article, we'll walk you through GBWhatsApp (GB WhatsApp). Like the first informing application, GBWA permits talking, voice, and video calls. The mod likewise allows you to share your live area, documents, contacts, and media records.

Swiss_cheese

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2021, 01:43:14 AM »
Look at Discord (similar to telegram) and Signal (like whatsapp)

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services