click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Did The Bitcoin Double-Spend happen?  (Read 102 times)

fallenangel1789

• Legendary
  • Albetrage bet.. No Chance of Losing
    • View Profile
Did The Bitcoin Double-Spend happen?
« on: January 22, 2021, 01:21:16 PM »
You know guys yesterday everybody was talking about "double spending" you saw its effect on Bitcoin price. Here a guy explain what happened perfectly. There is no Double-Spend.

https://twitter.com/LucasNuzzi/status/1352325295999754241

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Did The Bitcoin Double-Spend happen?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 11:57:44 PM »
What is Double-Spend? I just know it now. Never hear about this before. I am not sure if it is all about the fees, so can you explain it a bit, mate?  :D Anyway, regarding the condition of Bitcoin currently, I think there is nothing to worry. Well, Bitcoin didn't increase fast again, but it looks good to survive at good price.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 12:08:02 AM by Redix »

fallenangel1789

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 12:32:13 AM »
What is Double-Spend? I just know it now. Never hear about this before. I am not sure if it is all about the fees, so can you explain it a bit, mate?  :D Anyway, regarding the condition of Bitcoin currently, I think there is nothing to worry. Well, Bitcoin didn't increase fast again, but it looks good to survive at good price.

Double-spending is the risk that a digital currency can be spent twice. But for the sake of blockchain technology, this risk is eliminated.

yurez1981

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 09:07:05 AM »
You know guys yesterday everybody was talking about "double spending" you saw its effect on Bitcoin price. Here a guy explain what happened perfectly. There is no Double-Spend.

It's okay they are just trying to manipulate the bitcoin market.  Some believed this deception and sold their bitcoins.  It is a pity that people are so gullible and do not check the information before selling.

PascualSER

• View Profile
  • Re: Did The Bitcoin Double-Spend happen?
    « Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 04:43:46 PM »

Ethereum has about the same, to speed up the transaction, I used it a couple of times, but when the transaction was triggered, they wrote off gas only for one transfer, the other was canceled.

fallenangel1789

• Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: January 25, 2021, 11:41:45 PM »

It's okay they are just trying to manipulate the bitcoin market.  Some believed this deception and sold their bitcoins.  It is a pity that people are so gullible and do not check the information before selling.

Yeah. Even a Canadian VR Company sold out $4.2M of Bitcoin following the Double-Spending FUD. What a pity.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services