click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Ethereum Price Inches closer to ATH as Bitcoin Price consolidates  (Read 120 times)

John_Kammy

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Coinepdia Fintech |Coinpedia News
Ethereum price experienced a roller coaster ride of a series of pumps and dumps in recent times. After a couple of rejections at the levels close to $1350, the ETH price appears to be determined to hit the ATH at $1432 anytime from now

yurez1981

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Ethereum Price Inches closer to ATH as Bitcoin Price consolidates
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 11:16:26 AM »
Ethereum price has renewed its all-time high, congratulations to everyone on this event. I think now, after a while, the cost of Ethereum can skyrocket to $ 2.5-3k.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 11:59:06 PM »
Ethereum has already reached the new ATH yesterday. But unfortunately, the price was decreasing after hitting the new ATH yesterday. I think the Ethereum price will increase again, it is just waiting for the right time to soar again. So, for ETH holders, don't be afraid about the future of ETH price.

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 09:21:03 AM »
Ethereum is generally still in an uptrend, it is still doing well. Drops in the price have all been temporary so far. I also think it will keep increasing from here on, and even if it has a correction I don't think the price will dump too badly.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Steven_nevetSS

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 06:25:44 PM »
Lets see how market goes now because BTC has pulled most coins/tokens down.

But ETH has a lot going for it.  Possibly more than BTC

robertsmark

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 11:08:53 AM »
Bitcoin continues to trade in a tight range within a pennant pattern. The price has moved above the 20-day moving average, but traders buying each dip appear to be doing so with less bullish conviction. Ether also looks to show “continued strong price momentum” as Wirex's Yves Renno sees it.

MyCryptoParadise

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2022, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services