click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: OXBTC | LEGIT CLOUD MINING SITE | FREE hashrate 200 $  (Read 2767 times)

cornel64

• View Profile
OXBTC | LEGIT CLOUD MINING SITE | FREE hashrate 200 $
« on: January 08, 2021, 11:48:43 AM »
I am participating in OXBTC 6th Anniversary campaign to share hashrate worth 60,000,000 on OXBTC. Please open the APP or vist its website www.oxbtc.com/m , fill in 【OX5ZOOXPL072】 to join my team, and win the first prize together! New Users who register on this platform can get free hashrate worth $200!

https://www.oxbtc.com/account/register?code=OX5ZO

« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 12:22:54 PM by cornel64 »

cornel64

• View Profile
Re: OXBTC | LEGIT CLOUD MINING SITE | FREE hashrate 200 $
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 10:59:02 AM »

Tutorial registration to benefit from the $ 200 hashrate free oxbtc using the code OX5ZOOXPL072, click on www.oxbtc.com/m completed the personal registration data and to the Invitation Code write this code OX5ZOOXPL072

I am participating in OXBTC 6th Anniversary campaign to share hashrate worth 60,000,000 on OXBTC. Please open the APP or vist its website

www.oxbtc.com/m , fill in 【OX5ZOOXPL072】 to join my team, and win the first prize together! New Users who register on this platform can get

free hashrate worth $200!

cornel64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 11:19:06 AM »
The first 2 phases of The 7th Prize Pool contest, themed 6th Anniversary or finished I got the following BONUSES, in the first phase I got 171 MH / S ETH mining power because together with my TEAM 2 team I ranked on the 2nd place, and today 21.01 another 41 MHS ETH mining power because this time when it reached 70% I ranked with my TEAM 2 team on the last place, 3rd place, the contest remains valid when it reaches 100% 1BTC is shared with all participants so you can continue to register

200 $ FREE to register http://www.oxbtc.com/m and use this code OX5ZOOXPL072 from to screnshot , tanks

Team ranking in phase I when the prize pool reaches 30%:
NO.1: Team 3
NO.2: Team 2
NO.3: Team 1

Team ranking in phase II when the prize pool reaches 70%:
NO.2: Team 1
NO.3: Team 2

All Participants will Divide 1 BTC and Share ETH Hashrate Worth 18 Million in Phase III

Dear users,

The 7th Prize Pool, themed 6th Anniversary, was launched on Dec.25 and the first phase (0%-30%) ended on Jan.17, the second phase ended at 11:00(SGT) today, and then entered the third phase. All participants will share 18 million ETH hashrate, divide 1 BTC in the following phrase and have a great chance to win the big prize, 0.06BTC+0.6ETH+6FIL!

In the first two phases, the three teams competed fiercely. Advisors and players worked together to complete tasks and earn points. Then let's take a look at the results in these phases.

Team ranking in phase I when the prize pool reaches 30%:
NO.2: Team 2

Team ranking in phase II when the prize pool reaches 70%:
NO.2: Team 1
NO.3: Team 2

About the Prizes:
1. Hashrate Sharing: 24 million hashrate will be automatically shared tomorrow⏰ afternoon (January 22);
2. Lottery Prizes:
(1) Coins, electricity pack, and hashrate: they have been distributed to your account in real-time.
(2) Free electricity: It will be distributed to your account in the form of electricity packs after the prize pool reaches 100%.
(3) Mysterious Prize: please contact customer service and provide the required information. Our platform will deliver it after the prize pool reaches 100%.
(4) Hashrate Bonus: It is applied to the current phase; (e.g. if you get it in phase II, it will be used for the hashrate sharing in phase II.)
3. Phrase Bonus and Team Ranking Rewards & Punishments
Phrase Bonus: the +15% bonus obtained by the NO.1 team will be used for the hashrate sharing in phase III.
Team Ranking Rewards & Punishments: they will be applied to the current phase. That is, according to the phase II ranking, team 3 (+30%), team 1 (+5%), team 2 (-30%), used for the hashrate sharing in phase II.

The last phase of the 7th prize pool is coming, let's seize the good opportunity of taking part in it to divide 1 BTC, share ETH hashrate worth 18 million, and claim valuable prizes.

200 $ FREE to register http://www.oxbtc.com/m and use this code OX5ZOOXPL072

cornel64

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 11:20:10 AM »
The situation of the contest The 7th Prize Pool, themed 6th Anniversary on 1.02, as seen in the images below has reached 95%, and considering that they are done around 2% / day there would be 3 more days until the end of the contest, when it reaches 100% 1 BTC is distributed to all participants, EVEN if they have invested or not, in order to win as much as possible dim THE BONUS of 1 BTC you must accumulate as many points, points that are made by clicking on GO POINTS and completing the tasks as in the image below, ie click on the oxbtc channel telegram download application on smart, folow twiter etc, after completing those tasks you will also have points for LOTTERY, click on LOTTERY DRAW and win and there various BONUSES the most substantial being 0.06 BTC, 0.6 ETH and 6 FIL, I won so at lottery draw mining power BTC and ETH additional hash rate bonus, electity pack etc

PS. as you can see the team I belong to TEAM 2 is now on the No. 1 place, so any point you bring matters, THE TEAM FROM 1ST PLACE RECEIVES + 30% BONUS at the end of the contest, everything I said above can only be done so the application must be downloaded from the smartphone

cornel64

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 11:25:07 AM »
oxbtc

« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 11:55:54 AM by cornel64 »

cornel64

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2021, 06:37:39 PM »
Last 72 hours to claim 1 BTC

Don't miss 18 million ETH hashrate​

Hey, how time flies! It's February. How's it going? Hope everything goes smoothly.

Since the 7th Prize Pool is launched on Dec. 25, 2020, there are many users taking an active part in it. Until now, it is in the third phase and has reached 97.25%. 18 million ETH hashrate will be shared together when it reaches 100% and all participants will claim and divide 1 BTC in 72 hours. Check the relevant data below:

As of 16:00(SGT) on Feb.2, 2021:

Progress: 96.86% (Phase III)

Current points: 2,918,515 (3,000,000)

Current Team Ranking:

NO.1: Team 1 (Points:278,176,Members:38,046)

NO.2: Team 2(Points:271,032,Members:39,396)

NO.3: Team 3(Points:268,494,Members:37,447)

Congrats to the following lucky users who participated in the lucky draw and won the first prize in the Prize Pool, 0.06BTC+0.6ETH+6FIL!

8617*****6057

224*****[email protected]

*The prize has been in their account.

Join now and divide BTC together!

As the 7th prize pool is going to be concluded, the 8th prize pool is under preparation and the new round of advisor recruitment starts. The new prize pool will be launched in the form of competition in three teams. Each team consists of multiple advisors( that's the advisor alliance), leading the team to compete with another two teams for the first place, and share more hashrate from the prize pool.

So what're the rewards to be an advisor?

1.Get 15% of bonus points by referral from the prize pool, which means you can directly get points from the purchase of the friends you invited to join your team. Then you can share more hashrate in the prize pool.

2.Get up to 500 USDT as rewards

If advisors maintain the character until the end of the prize pool, they can get the following rewards according to the ranking:

NO.1: 500USDT

NO.2: 250USDT

NO.3: 150USDT

*When the prize pool reaches 100%, the ranking will be based on the purchase amount of users invited by each advisor. The more purchase amount, the higher ranking.

And who will be qualified to be an advisor?

1.Users who are advisors in the 7th prize pool can also contact the customer service team to apply for being an advisor.

2. Position Amount: users whose historical position amount on OXBTC is equal to or more than $1500.

3. Personal Influence:

Users who have a personal website with high traffic or personal social media account including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, Forum, etc. with from 100,000 to 1,000,000 followers.

*There is no limit to the number of advisors, as long as one of the above requirements is met. And those with other high-quality resources, the above requirement can be lowered as appropriate, which means you can also apply for being an advisor.

How can I sign up and become an advisor?

1. Contact our key account manager, Fiona (Her Telegram account: @Fiona_Ke, Email: [email protected]) to apply for being an advisor. You should provide your personal information, including your name, contact information, OXBTC account, a brief introduction about yourself, and the requirements you met to be an advisor. Our platform will select qualified advisors based on their position amount and personal influence.

* During the period of the prize pool, users who meet the requirements for advisors can also contact our key account manager to apply for signing up, and become an advisor after review;

2.Our platform will contact users who are qualified to be advisors and talk about more details. Users are entitled to be an advisor voluntarily.

In addition, the price of ETH hit $1435 today and our platform launched the hot-sale product ETH-B7 to meet users' requirements on ETH mining.

Pros: Cost-effective, stable performance, faster payback.

About ETH-B7:

Ethereum is the king of public chains and the best choice for mainstream crypto mining. As ETH mining enables revenue to increase rapidly and the 4G graphic card has been phasing out, ETH-B7 with an 8G graphic card outstrips other ETH miners with more profits.

MY TEAM  2 ist now  to N1   

cornel64

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2021, 10:45:50 AM »
new contest  from OXBTC from ETH The 8th Prize Pool is Launched, Win 0.08BTC+0.8ETH+8FIL

Spring Festival, Chinese New Year, is approaching. To celebrate it, our platform launched the 8th prize pool with new features. We'd like to take part in and enjoy the mining revenue with all users. So, what are the differences between the new and the previous one?

1️⃣Theme: Happy New Year
2️⃣Form:Three-team Competition
3️⃣Ultimate Prize: 0.08BTC+0.8ETH+8FIL
4️⃣Hashrate Shared: ¥50 Million ETH Hashrate
*There are 3 phases in the prize pool, including phase I (0%-30%), phase II (30%-70%), and phase III (70%-100%). There will be valuable hashrate to be shared in each phase and the corresponding bonus, such as a 20% hashrate bonus, divide 6 ETH, etc.

How to Take Part
There are three teams in the prize pool. The three teams compete with each other in each phase and ranked by the total points. The top 1 team will get a higher proportion of hashrate shared in each phase and extra bonus. Each team is led by multiple advisors who have great influence, are good at referral to make the team strong and competitive, and will get a 15% invitation bonus and up to 500 USDT as rewards. Users need to join a team to finish tasks, earn points, and share hashrate to win more prizes.

There is still a lucky draw which is popular with many users in this prize pool. The odds of winning are around 100%. Users can purchase any contract on the platform and complete various tasks to obtain the chance of the lucky draw. In addition, there are time-limited tasks in the prize pool, and users can directly get additional chances to draw. You can get a gift for each draw, with a high probability of winning 0.08BTC+0.8ETH+8FIL, the mining blind box, points bonus, electricity package, etc.⛏⛏

Are you curious about the mining blind box? Why not join the prize pool, get points and open it directly?

Join NOW:
From Moblie, SCAN and REGISTER

From the Website, please visit: https://www.oxbtc.com/account/register?code=OX5ZOOXPL083

Happy Chinese New Year, all!

OXBTC Team
February 8, 2020

PS. and those already registered can participate in this new contest
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 11:03:35 AM by cornel64 »

cornel64

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2021, 11:31:13 AM »
I am participating in the 8th Prize Pool campaign to share ETH hashrate worth 50,000,000 on OXBTC. Please open the APP or visit its website www.oxbtc.com/m , fill in【OX5ZOOXPL083】to join my team. Let's fight for 0.08BTC+0.8ETH+8FIL, the first prize together! New Users who register on this platform can get free hashrate worth $200!

cornel64

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2021, 01:45:39 PM »
You can sign up from this link to Oxbtc. Everyone welcome to our company.

You must use my code to invite code place in sign up page  this code there : OX5ZO

https://www.oxbtc.com/m/mine/register?code=OX5ZO

If you have any question about Oxbtc company you can ask me. I be happy to help

And 8.Gift pool started if you want to join my team you can use this code to pool page: OX5ZOOXPL083

cornel64

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2021, 10:52:47 AM »
You can sign up from this link to Oxbtc. Everyone welcome to our company.

https://www.oxbtc.com/m/mine/register?code=OX5ZO

If you have any question about Oxbtc company you can ask me. I be happy to help

And 8.Gift pool started if you want to join my team you can use this code to pool page: OX5ZOOXPL083
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 10:54:58 AM by cornel64 »

cornel64

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2021, 06:39:48 PM »
Well, the 8th Prize Pool was launched on February 8 and the first phase (0%-30%) ended around 10:15(SGT) today, and then entered the second phase. All participants will share 20 million ETH hashrate in the following phrase and have a great chance to win the big prize, 0.08BTC+0.8ETH+8FIL!

In the first phase of the prize pool, the three teams competed fiercely. Advisors and players worked together to complete tasks and earn points. Then let's take a look at the results in this phase.

Team ranking when the prize pool reaches 30%:
NO.1: Team 2
NO.2: Team 3
The team ranked first obtained a +15% bonus in phase I and will obtain a +20% bonus in phase II.

Team ranking when the prize pool reaches 30%:
NO.1: 86152****1007
NO.2: 86138****2108
NO.3: 86137****6598
The ranking is based on the purchase amount of users invited by each advisor in phase I.
Rewards: Get a 15% invitation bonus and up to 500 USDT as rewards.

The recruitment of advisors for three teams is still ongoing. Users who are willing to become advisors can contact customer service to apply for the character upgrade.

About the Prizes:
1. Hashrate Sharing: 15 million hashrate will be automatically shared tomorrow afternoon (February 23);
2. Lottery Prizes:
(1) Coins, electricity pack, and hashrate: they have been distributed to your account in real-time.
(2) Free electricity: It will be distributed to your account in the form of electricity pack after the prize pool reaches 100%.
(3) Mining Blind Box: please contact customer service and provide the required information. Our platform will deliver it after each phase ends.
(4) Hashrate Bonus: It is applied to the current phase; (e.g. if you get it in phase I, it will be used for the hashrate sharing in phase I.)
3. Phrase Bonus and Team Ranking Rewards & Punishments
Phrase Bonus: the +15% bonus obtained by the NO.1 team will be used for the hashrate sharing in phase II.
Team Ranking Rewards & Punishments: they will be applied to the current phase. That is, according to the phase I ranking, team 2 (+35%), team 3 (+10%), team 1 (-35%), used for the hashrate sharing in phase I.

Join now and share 20 million ETH hashrate    -  https://www.oxbtc.com/account/register?code=OX5ZOOXPL083

cornel64

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2021, 12:43:27 PM »

Hi, I bought yesterday 19.04 and today 20.04 contracts IFPS-F2 -0.1 TB -500 DAYS and IFPS-F1 -0.1 TB - 30 DAYS, contracts create mining FIL, for some time we want to buy but they were not in stock, and now they have a relatively limited stock I have only 273 TB left for sale, FIL is also listed on COINBASE, you make your wallet and withdraw it there, you can stock it you can convert it if you want in which coin listed on COINBASE

these are my FIL contracts, an important thing mining starts next day from the date of purchase

link from registe OXBTC

cornel64

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2021, 06:28:24 PM »

A new series of OXBTC contests, consisting of $ 500 BTC HASHRATE and 200 DOGE

OXBTC registration link

cornel64

• View Profile

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services