click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: 15 Best IRS Scammer Numbers You Can Call!  (Read 1679 times)

hisscotch

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Buy Reddit Upvotes
15 Best IRS Scammer Numbers You Can Call!
« on: January 07, 2021, 12:03:28 PM »
Did you know that over 2.4 million Americans fall for Internal Revenue Service (IRS) scams? Most of these calls don’t even come from the United States! They are a mix of local and international con artists who prey on the vulnerable and gullible. They are definitely the lowest of the low.

These hardened scammers definitely need a taste of their own medicine. There is no better way to even the score than through prank calls!

What Is an IRS Scam?

Before you even attempt to prank call these IRS scammers, you need to know what you are up against. While it may seem like just a call - they are masters of manipulation. They pose as collection officers and pressure their victims to hand over cash. You might be surprised by how creative they can be on the call. They get their payments through credit cards, wired cash, and gift cards from Apple, Amazon, and Google Play.

https://www.ownagepranks.com/blog/irs-scammer-number-to-call-26/

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
Re: 15 Best IRS Scammer Numbers You Can Call!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 01:00:36 PM »
Interesting idea. I have never heard or thought of pranking scammers before :D
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

RileyPk

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: 15 Best IRS Scammer Numbers You Can Call!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 10:43:08 PM »
Ha ha, nice idea. I got a new app and now I can try it

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services