click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: New air conditioning to my house near the lake  (Read 940 times)

OliverHoward

• Novice
    • View Profile
New air conditioning to my house near the lake
« on: December 30, 2020, 09:36:29 AM »
I have a small house outside the city, near the lake, and it's very cold at night and very humid and hot during the day. I decided to buy an air conditioner there to spend every weekend there.

GeyTusovka

• View Profile
Re: New air conditioning to my house near the lake
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 03:38:14 PM »
You made the right decision.

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 03:35:00 PM »
It sounds like a nice place, and the air conditioning is probably a good idea if the temperature changes a lot. Enjoy your time there!
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Kit055

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 04:53:49 PM »
A good idea, the main thing is to choose a high-quality device. For example, I know many conditioners have problems with heating the air. So do not skimp; choose carefully. This problem exists for many of my friends who have purchased land in swampy areas. This is not precisely a dense swamp in the usual sense, but many ponds around, which create high humidity in the air and the ground. They, like all people, really wanted to spend more time in nature and fell for the low price. They were optimistic about building a cabin, but inside it, the air was like a jungle. They spent on installing a promising air pipeline and its prevention, which I advise everyone to Increase the life of your ducts. Unfortunately, they had no money left for high-quality air conditioners. They had to take budget ones, which only worsened the situation and created a steam bath on the premises.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 10:05:23 AM by Kit055 »

PaleShade

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 12:26:59 AM »
OMG! You are so lucky! I would love to own a house by the lake: I am so jealous at the moment. By the way, I think it is good to get an air conditioner, given the change in temperature during the day. I also feel pretty confident, suggesting you take a look at https://www.spartamech.co.uk/. It provides a wide range of services: from air conditioning maintenance to repair and installation. They can even design an air conditioning system that meets your wishes and desires. I found this company trustworthy. Have an excellent time in your house by the lake!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 10:36:24 AM by PaleShade »

SouthSidde

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2021, 02:41:06 PM »
You live cool if you have a house near the lake

kamalesam

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2021, 02:44:46 PM »
I think it is not advisable to have an air conditioner near a constantly humid place if there is humid air near the lake

Vlone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2021, 04:05:48 PM »
I live near a small lake, I have a small two-story house. I have an air conditioner in the hallway at the exit from the house, it served me for about 3 years and everything was fine. If anyone is interested, the brand of the conditioner is Samsung. One morning I noticed the indicator on the air conditioner began to blink. I immediately went online, because I live far from the city and it would be very expensive to call a master, there I found an interesting blog why does my ac light keep blinking . Following the instructions given there, I corrected the blinking light on my air conditioner. Everything turned out very easily and quickly. The solution to the problem lay on the surface.

Alexagan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2021, 03:48:13 PM »
If you live in a small house outside the city, near the lake, and it's very cold at night and very humid and hot during the day, then probably buying an air conditioner is for the best. Besides, you said that you were planning on spending every weekend there, right? Oh, Idk which kind of air conditioner you're planning on buying, but in case you decide to purchase a used one, then make sure to have the aircon servicing Singapore to check it out. Their service is available all over the world. Hope that you will enjoy your time at the lake house.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 09:27:13 PM by Alexagan »

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2021, 03:33:23 PM »
Being hot is the worst, sounds like you made the right call

Ercols

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2021, 06:02:58 PM »
Hot during the day and very cold during the night? Do you live near Sahara oasis? I have no more than a few degrees difference between day and night. Still, anyway, an air conditioner is the right option for leveling the temperature, especially during the summer heat. I couldn't stand the heat when my aircon got broken. Thankfully, the air conditioning repair near me returned me to everyday life. I wish futuristic spheres around a city, like we have on Marsian colony posters, become real for the Earth. Just imagine no accidental rains, no overheating, or arctic chill.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 10:19:01 AM by Ercols »

willisidi

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2022, 09:25:13 PM »
Hi, it's good that you bought an air conditioner. This device is multifunctional and can be used both for traditional cooling and heating in the cold season ventilation of the premises. I recently purchased reliable air source heat pumps, and I have found out that besides heating, I can now use them for cooling the premises in the hot season and air conditioning. These devices have many pluses, but also have disadvantages. Cons are that in hot weather, people do not properly dose air temperature and airflow - as a result, one can catch a cold quickly, so carefully monitor the use of your device.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 08:45:53 PM by willisidi »

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2022, 05:37:03 PM »
I can't stand to sit around in the heat, especially inside a space. Being cold at night is a bit easier to deal with but sounds like you made a good investment.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2022, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services