click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What do modern children like?  (Read 894 times)

Snow123

• View Profile
What do modern children like?
« on: December 26, 2020, 03:36:45 PM »
Do your kids have any hobbies? Tell us about it? What do modern children like?

Marinad123

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: What do modern children like?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 05:14:26 PM »
As for me, it is really important to develop children. It is important to create conditions for development and develop the skills for which children have a penchant. For example, my son likes music. I want him to have the opportunity to develop in this. I want to buy him something here https://intemenos.com/musical-instruments. What are you think about it? Is it a good idea?

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 07:05:28 PM »
It seems like the modern children's hobby is spending time playing online games. that's not very good

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 05:20:11 PM »
How old are you thinking? I don't have any kids but I think it's hard to generalize what "modern kids" like. It depends on their age and personality. Some like online stuff and video games, but many still like "offline" forms of entertainment such as boardgames and books. Not to mention clothes and the like.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Airzone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 09:51:28 AM »
Modern children love beautiful and unusual things. When I was a slave, I didn't have a lot of clothes, and of course I didn't have the opportunity to buy new things often. The modern world is full of shops, so the prices of clothes are completely different. Kids love clothes in bright colors to look beautiful and stand out from the crowd. I usually order clothes from children's online stores that deliver the goods to my home. There are shops that I trust, so I'm happy to buy clothes there. I usually always guess with the size, so I don't have to change or return the oddity. My child is 6 years old and we choose clothes together on the website of online stores.
You're right! It's so important to use clothes made of environmentally friendly material!

billiemartin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2022, 06:31:37 PM »
Why not? I think it's great that they're starting to develop their capabilities and capabilities. I, unfortunately, can't have my baby. That's why my husband and I decided to adopt a foster child. I have not regretted this choice and thank God that now in our house, you can hear the sounds of a child! However, we were helped by Foster Plus, and we thank them. We have a girl of 5 years, and she began to give interest in computers. We noticed that and decided to support it with everything we could. She is progressing so fast, and we're proud of it!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services