click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Margin trading: where to trade?  (Read 259 times)

02tommy

• View Profile
Margin trading: where to trade?
« on: December 11, 2020, 10:40:40 AM »
I ask for any advice. I use Bittrex for spot trades, but the lack of margin trading on this exchange saddens me. I will not trade on the Binance platform due to the fact that I always have some problems on this exchange. Is there anything worthwhile where I can go to trade using margin trading?

littlemann

• View Profile
Re: Margin trading: where to trade?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 04:40:25 PM »
Yes maybe HitBTC. I have been trading on this exchange since the opening of margin trading.

LucaMarco

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 04:31:39 PM »
If you want to trade margin, then I will suggest using FreshForex broker since they have expert analysis even you can use their bot trading for this. One more thing is that they are taking almost zero spread for margin trading, so I think a huge benefit for all of us.

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 08:06:00 PM »
You could look for forex brokers that offer crypto trading opportunities. Most of them offer margin trading options.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Swiss_cheese

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2022, 08:46:45 AM »
Would take a look at EagleFX. They have a nice range of forex, cryptos and stocks with decent leverage and BTC deposits with n KYC requirement.

cashisking86

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2022, 01:56:13 PM »
If you're looking to margin trade CFDs then CedarFX are worth a look. Decent leverage options and no commission as well.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services