click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Puzzle game/Crosswor/Solving crosswords  (Read 1178 times)

AmeliaNorth

• Novice
    • View Profile
Puzzle game/Crosswor/Solving crosswords
« on: November 10, 2020, 09:44:22 PM »
Hi
Do you like solving crosswords?
What's the most difficult crossword you've ever solved?

Demixl

• View Profile
Re: Puzzle game/Crosswor/Solving crosswords
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 08:27:48 PM »
I used to do crosswords very often. With the different types, and the more voluminous, the better. I liked to extract long-forgotten information from memory cells, learn new words, and now it's much easier to do this, because when you go to a special service, you can simply enter the topic you are interested in, for example musical instrument crossword clue clue and it will help you find answers. And then it cooled down, and now, except sometimes, in the evening, in front of the "box", one eye on the screen, the other — in a crossword puzzle. So that you can relax after a hard day's work. Or somewhere on the road, waiting for a train or bus. But today I wanted to feel the same emotions as before from solving the mysterious crossword puzzle of the daily Guardian and really plunged into the past.

RPreston007

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 11:53:51 PM »
I used to do crosswords very often. With the different types, and the more voluminous, the better. I liked to extract long-forgotten information from memory cells, learn new words, and now it's much easier to do this, because when you go to a special service, you can simply enter the topic you are interested in, for example musical instrument crossword clue clue and it will help you find answers. And then it cooled down, and now, except sometimes, in the evening, in front of the "box", one eye on the screen, the other — in a crossword puzzle. So that you can relax after a hard day's work. Or somewhere on the road, waiting for a train or bus. But today I wanted to feel the same emotions as before from solving the mysterious crossword puzzle of the daily Guardian and really plunged into the past.
sounds pretty interesting and worth a try

myrocknrolla

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2020, 05:00:34 PM »
I liked crosswords as a child, I could solve them for hours. I had a dictionary in my hands, every time I came up with a new algorithm on how to search for words for a crossword puzzle.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services