click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is this "Trader" scamming me?  (Read 3332 times)

DannyBoy

• View Profile
Is this "Trader" scamming me?
« on: November 10, 2020, 09:42:09 PM »
I asked several online bitcoin "Traders" (Can I insert their names here?) on Instagram about how much can be made with a minimum investment and how soon.

A man got back to me first. He was straight up professional, told me I could make an initial investment of $400 and make $4,100. He would require a 10% commission so I gave it a go and so far so good. My initial $400 moved up slowly from $89, to $895 and now $2,789. (Are those numbers suspect?)

Another trader came back days later. "She", I guess its a "she" because "her" name is "Grace" gave me an impressive list starting at $600 = $6,200. I had to ask her twice how much her commission would be before she told me 2% which sounded nicer than the 10% guy so I thought about it and bought bitcoin from CoinMama and she began to trade.

Almost as soon as she got the money she starts trying to work me about giving her $400.00 more dollars for an "add up investment"  even though I had explained we were going to start small. Nope, maybe I was talking to another person who hounded and hounded me to give them more money so that the initial investment would be $1K instead of $600. I did not budge and they finally relented. The 10% guy also asked me for more money but I didn't have to tell him "no" 15 times. He was cool about it. I told him to work with what he had and he seems to be doing so.

Then she created an account for me at cryptodeskexpress site and over the next two days I watched my $600 skyrocket to $5,133,
On the third day, suddenly I'm hit with an email from the account telling me that my signal was lost and that I cannot withdraw or resume trading without a minimum 2k added to my account to renew the signal.

WOT!

She comes back on whats app to tell me that she's sorry, she knew it "might happen" but didn't know it would happen in the middle of my trading session.

I tell her well then we are both f@cked because I don't just have 2K sitting around. The $600 was supposed to make the 2k+ for me. She will have to wait till my pis poor paying job pays me and that might be weeks. Actually its months but that's none of her business.
She cries and moans about how it will disrupt the session blah, blah, blah, I need to pay now.
But I don't budge and so, she relents and says "Ok, we'll wait till then."

Then yesterday I tell her that I talked to another cryptotrader (the 10% guy) who told me that he was trading my money on his signal which was just fine. I tell her she was incompetent and I'm not going to pay 2k for her mistake.

She tells me "Loss of signal is not incompetence, I bet if you trade for a year with high signals you will not make any wins. I'm the expert here and your trade is successfully ongoing (Really? Without a signal, its ongoing?) and you can see that just to restore your signal and it will be complete. Now you want to listen to sidetalks. Other traders will tell you anything."

I say well you loan me 2K and fix this hole you put us in then I'll pay you back. "You can TRUST me."
Now its her turn to say she would but she doesn't have that kind of money?
Really, a trader without 2K lying around the house? Ok.

Then I think on it, how she didn't seem to know what her commission was, like she had to go research it. The 10% guy let me know up front.
Then I remember how I asked "How will you receive your 2% commission, via card or bank?" and shes like "any tho" but indicates she prefers card. She says I will be paid AFTER I receive my profits.
I ask her if she has a payment gateway for me to pay via credit card but she doesn't come back with an answer. Compare this to the 10% guy who tells me that I will need to pay him in bitcoin to his wallet BEFORE I withdraw, not after. No bank. No credit card.

Hmm.
She smells like a scammer and an inexperienced one at that. She tells me that she is continuing to trade for me even though the account told me further trading was impossible without a minimum 2K signal renewal.

Then she comes back today to ask me when I will pay the 2K signal money?
WOT?!
As if she doesn't remember that last conversation about that! I lash out about her being a different person or someone with crappy memory about waiting   weeks for that to happen.

Then she admits she remembers "vividly." That I have seen her skills as a trader (she cost me $600). You have nothing to worry about. You've seen my strategy and software works on your account. This upgrade (the 2k) will allow you to make more profit and boost your trades, when the time comes to withdraw you'll do just that. You're in safe hands (Uh huh). Sorry for the inconveniences and comply (comply? sounds so robotic) so we can get this done with blah, blah, blah."

So I'm ready to report this person, this "Grace." You want her insta account link?

Or do you think I should give it/her/smeagol the 2K to get my $5,133 back.
Actually I just want my $600 back. F$#k her!

Is it professional for a trader to lose a signal in the middle of trading on behalf of a client?

Does that happen very often and do they usually make the unsuspecting investor pay in the middle of a session?

Isn't that like a taxi cab driver who doesn't fill his tank and then stops to make you pay extra for gas?

So what is going on here?

Do scammers run off with the first bit of money now? I thought a scammers sting would at least let you win a little at first and then reinvest before running off with the bigger money.

Enlighten me PLEASE!!!

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: Is this "Trader" scamming me?
    « Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 12:34:20 AM »
    My idea is: NEVER TRUST SOMEBODY WHO ASK YOUR MONEY TO MAKE YOU MONEY.

If they are so good in turning $100 in $1000 in a few days, why the hell they need your money?

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
      • WalletInvestor
    Re: Is this "Trader" scamming me?
    « Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 09:36:18 AM »
    I couldn't agree more with Secco. If this person could turn $600 into $6200 like that, do you think she would be trading for other people on 2% commission? It just wouldn't be worth it. And I would say the same about the 10% guy - he might seem trustworthy in comparison to "Grace" (though the bar is not high), but it looks like the same scheme. Again, I don't think he would be doing this if he was actually a successful trader.

I'm sorry but it looks like you got scammed. I wouldn't give her any more money if I were you.

Reflecting to the part of your post where you wrote "I thought a scammers sting would at least let you win a little at first and then reinvest before running off with the bigger money" - it sounds like that's what she's doing, just using a different excuse for asking you to give her more money. There are many ways to scam people, always be careful.
    Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

hair

• Garden Hero
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 02:46:20 PM »
    Programs like this are numerous and occur frequently. If that doesn't make sense it you should be avoided

intrade

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: November 30, 2021, 03:55:12 PM »
    It seems like with the hype around crypto, I read about crypto scams on a daily basis.
    The worst part is that so many people trust their own hard-earned money to some "unknown professionals" and in the hope those strangers will make them money.

Databasehacker07

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: December 08, 2021, 09:41:35 PM »
    You’ve been scammed!.It’s called the Ponzi scheme scams.There are different scamming platforms who operates similarly.I can help you get back what you’ve lost if you have all the wallet to wallet transactions you used in investing on their platforms.Email [email protected] for more details.

ucy007

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: January 15, 2022, 12:01:19 AM »
    I have lost so much in crypto trading that i had to consider myself a badluck when it comes to trading owing to the fact that i often get myself messed up with the wrong and worst of all investment schemes acting like a so called trader trying  to help out.Honestly i invested a lot and sold off my little cottage just to catch up with people making money in crypto but my case was an eniterly different one. To cut the story short sharon my bestfriend told his recovery expert friend about my loss he offered to help out ,but honestly  i thought he  was not a real one  all i can say is that i got my funds back all of the $13,400 was recovered back, the whole wallet address  was fished out and frozen.Incase you find yourself in any crypto scam whatsoever its the best time now to take chances and save yourself the stress of unneccasary trauma I would drop their email to make communications easier.
    Here it is support @ elzontecoinbox com.

Tomyoung1190

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: January 28, 2022, 10:15:07 PM »
    Is this website legal or scam? Blnances.club below 

https://www.blnances.club/mobile/assets.html

WarrenBevan

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: June 30, 2023, 09:10:39 AM »
    Yes, he tried to scam you, so you should choose a reliable broker like FreshForex. This broker has been offering their services for more than 17 years.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services