click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What do you think about OneCoin and its creators?  (Read 809 times)

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
What do you think about OneCoin and its creators?
« on: November 01, 2020, 11:04:27 PM »
In a move on Friday that may help bring some peace to jilted investors, a five-judge panel from New York formally disbarred Mark S. Scott, the former Locke Lord LLP lawyer and attorney for the notorious scammer Ruja "Cryptoqueen" Ignatova, following his November 2019 conviction on charges related to the multi billion-dollar OneCoin scam.

Scott, who was convicted of conspiracy to commit money laundering and conspiracy to commit bank fraud, fought the disbarment, arguing that he has a post-trial motion pending which requests either an acquittal or a new trial.

Article: Lawyer for OneCoin scammer Ruja "Cryptoqueen" Ignatova disbarred

OneCoin is one of the big scam projects in Vietnam, a fairly large community in Vietnam is still blindly supporting it. Many people sold all their assets to buy OneCoin because they were lured. I expect those involved in this scam project will pay for their crimes by hundreds of years in prison.

Does OneCoin exist in your country and what is your attitude towards it?
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think about OneCoin and its creators?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 07:34:53 PM »
I think I am glad justice has finally been served to some of the perpetrators. The OneCoin scam was massive, the losses to it numbered not in the millions, but billions of dollars.

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think about OneCoin and its creators?
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 02:50:48 PM »
I just heard about this coin, so I didn't participate. why do they still have such a large community?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services