click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Please Help! [Coinbase]  (Read 278 times)

mklee

Please Help! [Coinbase]
« on: November 01, 2020, 07:56:16 PM »
I'm 54 and new to Crypto. That said, I recently purchased some Bitcoins on Coinbase and want to send the entire balance to my Ledger Nano S for cold storage (retiring in 6 years); however, when I try to "send" funds using my Coinbase Wallet it says I can only send "x" amount instead of what I want, which again, would be the entire balance. All of my purchases/transactions have cleared, so I don't know why I'm limited in what I can send at one time. I can't seem to find anything on the internet, YouTube, or even Coinbase to explain why this is or how to fix it. How do I correct this issue or am I missing something? I assume my Bitcoins are safe in the "wallet" but I'm scared of losing my investment and want to put it on my Ledger Nano S for long term storage and optimum security. The idea of having to send "small" increments at a time seems like a real PITA. Please help! Thanks. 

mklee

Re: Figured it out
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 01:29:13 AM »
Okay, we seem to have figured it out. According to our "available balance" (hyper-link) the transfers are still taking place even though the transactions reflect "completed". Learning as we go. Thanks. 

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: Please Help! [Coinbase]
    « Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 04:36:26 PM »
    Glad to hear your problem is solved.
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services