click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Cardstock printer as a gift  (Read 650 times)

ZoeJohn

• View Profile
Cardstock printer as a gift
« on: November 05, 2020, 01:22:41 PM »
Is it a good idea to gift someone a cardstock printer? I have one at home and I use it pretty often, maybe they'll use it also

LymanG

• View Profile
Re: Cardstock printer as a gift
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 07:16:48 PM »
Why not, I would like to have a cardstock printer at home.

USlater

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 07:22:10 PM »
I think it is a very good present. Anyways it depends on the person, I mean you need to think if he or she needs this things, but present is present and it is more about the attention than the present. Recently was my sister's birthday and we also bought her a cardstock printer from https://www.palmgear.com/best-printers-for-cardstock/ for a very good price. She was happy because she loves to make different creations as she is a real artist. So, I am thankful to this thing and I think you can do the same.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 04:19:46 PM by USlater »

Zize

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 12:17:33 PM »
The printer Kodak CCPR11 user manual is a very handy thing, so I bought myself a color one, but there were some questions about how it works, since it was delivered without instructions. It was my first printer, so I didn't really know much about it myself. I found a good instruction manymanuals.com on the Internet and with its help I figured out everything and now I use it without any problems.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 09:48:35 PM by Zize »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services