click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Who are some good, legitimate, regulated forex brokers?  (Read 290 times)

crazything

• View Profile
Who are some good, legitimate, regulated forex brokers?
« on: October 25, 2020, 02:20:14 PM »
Who are some good, legitimate, regulated forex brokers?
 :(

save34

• View Profile
Re: Who are some good, legitimate, regulated forex brokers?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 12:14:59 PM »
Hi there, I see your point. The thing is that I was on the same boots a couple of years ago. Now I feel safe when I can work according to my own wish. I am very happy to deal with only trusted brokers and use this forex broker ranking https://www.forex-ratings.com/ They give me sense of security and comfort while have great benefits that counts for me comfort with such companies. It is important to look for a broker that is high on both safety and facility, as that’s right combination

lilla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 03:42:09 PM »
I would bam anyone who say regulated brokers are the reliable brokers. Because I have worst experience trading with alpari, and started with unregulated ones after lots of research. Speaking from my experience, I think FinproTrading is the most reliable broker I’ve traded with. Spreads are amazing and their support team is the best, never had an email or message missed out or not replied to. Deposit and esp withdrawals had never been a trouble.

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 07:34:20 PM »
There are plenty of companies to choose from. Personally, I would stick to the ones regulated by reputable agencies like the FCA, the various EU regulators, ASIC, the American CTFC, etc.

Snow123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 04:15:06 PM »
Let me show one online broker, whereby funding your account with an amount over $11 you can get 2000% extra, or up to $500 in total. Moreover, the profit derived from the Easy Deposit Bonus can be withdrawn. The amount of withdrawable profit is calculated by the formula: the amount of the deposit * 200%. By making one more deposit you can increase the amount of withdrawable profit twice. It is a good offer, isn`t it?

Dutchavelli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2020, 03:59:13 PM »
Ok, here we go again...I can share with you a good resource that can find the best brokers for you, because you will get tired in the searching of the best one. https://trade-in.forex/5-forex-jobs-trade-careers-list/ Also if you want to get fresh info about trading you need to be in this site. All i know in Forex is there. Trading basics, strategies, currency news and a much more. This is an advice for you my friend. Good Luck!

LucaMarco

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2023, 07:52:44 PM »
FreshForex is regulated throughout the world, including with ASIC and the FCA. They offer MT4, MT5, and cTrader platforms on desktop, mobile, and web. Also, AvaTrade has strong regulations, offers 30 different languages, has many different account types, including Islamic ones, and has small trading costs.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services