click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] DCI Ecosystem - A Turnkey Investment Portfolio Management Solution  (Read 3654 times)

digitalcryptoinvest

• View Profile
What is Cold Storage for Cryptocurrencies? How to use it and why?
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2021, 12:05:12 PM »

For most people, the preferred way to store their bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies is the exchange wallet, i.e. the wallet of the same exchange from where they originally purchased the coin.

This is okay as long as you are not investing a huge amount in cryptocurrencies. Otherwise, cold crypto storage is a better and more secure way of storing your cryptocurrencies.

Unless you are investing heavily in cryptocurrencies or have a huge amount of bitcoins or other valuable coins, you can keep storing them in the default exchange wallet or any other digital crypto wallet. The reason I am saying this is that the exchange-based or standard crypto wallets are not very secure.

They employ only the bare minimum security mechanisms, including password protection, 2FA, etc. These wallets can be hacked. In fact, there are many cases where exchange wallets were hacked and cryptos were installed.

Cold storage comes as a much more secure alternative to digital crypto wallets. Read More...

digitalcryptoinvest

• View Profile
Why We Are Different From Others?
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2021, 11:57:12 AM »

• Investors, businesses, and services in one Turnkey Ecosystem
  • A distributed, secured Investment Ecosystem where global investors, businesses, and providers can interact with one another
  • Get connected with global investors, businesses, and show them your product/services to increase your business sales.
  • Manage basic and advanced investment activities in one place
  • The first ecosystem where investors, businesses and service, product providers can build relationships within the ecosystem
  • Merge the traditional with the Tokenized Investment world

Solider

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN] DCI Ecosystem - A Turnkey Investment Portfolio Management Solution
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2021, 11:26:19 AM »
It is essential for such a portfolio to have access to an internal data repository that ensures the security of your shares and personal data.
I only use one place for such a case because, for me, it is imperative to have security when it comes to stocks. I am more than confident that there is such an opportunity to keep my AI stocks with the agreement that they can double in a few months. This kind of long-term accumulation can have a significant effect on your future, so it's worth thinking about in advance.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 11:58:32 AM by Solider »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services