click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What is your opinion on decentralization?  (Read 345 times)

GTR03

• View Profile
What is your opinion on decentralization?
« on: October 16, 2020, 04:45:18 PM »
What is your opinion on decentralization? Centralized or decentralized model of work
do you prefer

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
Re: What is your opinion on decentralization?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 10:37:05 PM »
We are all accustomed to centralized economies, that is, governments that issue and control the value of fiat. This causes the economy to lose balance due to manipulation.
By contrast, the decentralized economy returns power to everyone, but it does not solve the problem of money laundering or terrorism financing.
I think the stable coin or the CBDC, a combination of these two forms, will be a more suitable choice for us.
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

botva

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 06:15:53 AM »
Decentralization is good. But this may not always be effective. Traditional banks are centralized, for example. As well as centralized crypto projects can be good. For example, the Gekkoin platform. In addition, their smart contract has been audited, which improves security.

shalinimittal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 12:15:48 PM »
I think decentralization is one of the best things to happen to the finance world. If it happens, means implemented worldwide, it will disrupt the finance industry for good. We will no longer have to depend on centralized entities such as banks for transactions, nor will we need to share our personal information with a third-party or middleman when performing a transaction.

It will also save the cost. There are a number of projects working to make decentralization a reality. DCI Ecosystem, for instance, uses blockchain decentralisation for enabling small businesses to find and connect with investors in order to raise funds through security token offering. You can find more about DCI project

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2020, 03:56:51 PM »
Decentralization is good. But this may not always be effective. Traditional banks are centralized, for example. As well as centralized crypto projects can be good. For example, the Gekkoin platform. In addition, their smart contract has been audited, which improves security.
As far as I understand, crypto is blockchain-based currency, that is, crypto must be decentralized. A token that is not managed by a decentralized node system is not called crypto, but just digital currency. The current XRP is in this case as well, so is Bittrex's USDT.
Compared to crypto, centralized banks are just tools to manipulate the economies of governments, and they are operated by a server system that is more vulnerable to attack than blockchain. It is not safe for users.
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

Hamzaal24

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 02:59:07 PM »
The Crypto sphere primarily focuses on decentralization. In summer, the Decentralized exchanges have abrupted as a growing number of investors assume that centralized crypto exchanges basically operate in a fashion as conventional banks.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2020, 11:51:34 PM »
Decentralization is good, people have their own power to manage their own assets. We shouldn't rely on something like investing in a centralized system anymore, like in the bank. The decentralization hype is getting popular now, I guess in the future the decetraliation will be more popular and adopted in people's life.

John_Kammy

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Coinepdia Fintech |Coinpedia News
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2020, 08:51:23 AM »
What is your opinion on decentralization? Centralized or decentralized model of work
do you prefer
Decentralized Applications or DApps are basically digital applications or programs that operate on a blockchain or a P2P network of computers. Putting it in another way, the open source software that leverage on blockchain technology is known as Decentralized Application (DApps).

TookyTooker

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 09:17:00 PM »
The decentralized model is much better, as I think. Of course, you should have really competent elements to work this way

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 11:21:54 PM »
The decentralized model is much better, as I think.
The decentralized model is good, but no sure better or not if compared with centralized. For me, it will depend on something you want to compare. However, we are lucky that the decentralized model is getting more familiar nowadays.

you should have really competent elements to work this way
What are the elements you mean? I don't really understand what you mean here.

Fonly

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2020, 10:30:35 AM »
I think capacity building at the local level should precede decentralization in most cases.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services