click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Poolin.com - Join the fastest growing multi-currency mining pool!  (Read 181 times)

poolin

• View Profile

Come mine bitcoin with us - the fastest growing mining pool in the industry.

Comprehensive Supporting Software Solutions:
Pool APP, Calculator, Smart Agent, Currency Intro

Multiple APP's For Your Mining Needs
Hashrate Monitor, Earning Monitor, Watcher Mode, Hashrate Alarm, Activity Push, Miner Profit Estimate, Multi-language Supported

Better User Experience:
Three-step Mining Setting, Sub-account Mining, Multi-contacts for Hashrate Alarm

Merged Mining:
BTC: merged mining with nmc and vcash, nmc and vcash paid on pplns basis.

OUR TOOLS:

Worker Latency Monitor
Mining pools send jobs to workers and workers then send the calculation result back to the pool. In this mining process, network latency plays a vital role. The higher the latency is the higher the rejection rate will be resulting in lower profitability.
The worker latency monitor tool will measure and display the latency between the pool and the workers. This helps miners figure out all the details of their mining farms network latency which in turn furthers the transparency and profit of their operation.

Worker Status Monitor
This tool will show our miners the worker status change history. Allowing miners to track, diagnose and monitor the stability of the workers.

MinerBox
The miner monitoring software launched by Poolin can configure miners in batches, monitor the status of miners, firmware upgrade and also has an antivirus! Try it out.

OfflineKeeper
Electric power load can be kept in cases of network blackout thus reducing damage to electrical equipment in mining farms.

Smart Agent
Smart agent is a stratum proxy released by Poolin. Acting as the connection between miners and mining pool, smart agent can help increase the management efficiency of miners and save network traffic. The agent mainly has the following functions:
  • save network traffic and bandwidth;
  • support syncing worker setting from miners;
  • support setting sub-accounts in smart agent for miners, and hashrate allocation weight of different sub-accounts;
  • support keeping electrical load when there’s no network connection.

Poolin Smart Agent supports various brand miner, such as Avalon, Antminer, Innosilicon, Whatsminer etc.

Please follow us on social media and our blog to stay up to date with our mining pool services:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/officialpoolin

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/poolinpool/

Company BLOG https://medium.com/poolin

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
Re: Poolin.com - Join the fastest growing multi-currency mining pool!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 09:31:57 PM »
15.9% of the entire mining market, it is clear that Poolin is a large pool of the miners community.
I'm not a miner and I don't have the intention to invest in mining, but I will keep an eye on your development.
Do you mine ETH? If so, I am very interested in your strategy after ETH 2.0 will be released at the end of next month.
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services