click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: my CZBitcoin.com 3 months review - So how it went? Investing into an AI trading  (Read 663 times)

Keysfordays

• View Profile
Hello,

I would like to make a small article about the czbitcoin.com platform. I've been investing there for 3 months and it makes me quite a profit, so I recommend it.

Basically it is something like a bank account for crypto which offers 9-10% per year on your account balance that you deposit or 11% per month (holy f****) if you let their platform trade using AI algorithm which is connected to DEFI, tokens and DEX, so I imagine they arbitrate, exchange, and trade in real time.

When I deposited 0.1 and "locked" for 3 months to make their AI earn (I should have done 1 month btw), I earned about 0.0322 BTC which is bonkers!! It can be locked for 1 month up to 12 months (And that changes slightly the profit predictions). Withdraws are instant.

Proof of withdrawal: https://ibb.co/Gpb4wjR -- I've already put a little more there hehehe

This is how it looks like inside: https://streamable.com/6k7p9p

UPDATE: I'm quite annoyed that I can't send ETH deposits so I wrote a ticket and they say it's on their "list" for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully...

UPDATE 2: I saw they activated DEFI algorithm 3 weeks ago and it's starting to make me 25% this month WTF! They say it's experimental and that they will turn it off in 2 weeks so I will think about adding a bit more, these guys know their stuff.

PS: I attached my little ref link, hope that's cool with y'all

Feel free to ask a question and if I know I will answer

Keysfordays

• View Profile
bump

PaleShade

• View Profile
Sounds really interesting. But it depends on the purpose of your portfolio. If you just want to make some extra profit, the crypto market isn't a bad idea. But you have to study and practice a lot if you're going to make money in this field. That is why I recommend starting your trading career on a demo account. But, if you want to build generational wealth, there are many other valuable ways to do it. You are the one to decide what you want in this life.

Bobotsang888

• View Profile
top seo companies The backlinks are used as quality backlinks by google so that you can get a ranking of your website. It is important to know that these elements have been created for a specific purpose and have specific objectives. The backlinks function as links to your web page from other web sites.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services