click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Liquigate - Bitcoin cashback service for online shopping  (Read 349 times)

liqugiate

• View Profile
  • Liquigate - Bitcoin cashback service for online shopping
    « on: October 10, 2020, 04:32:47 PM »
    Hi there everyone

I have recently started a website https://www.liquigate.com. It is a cashback service that rewards users for shopping online with well known merchants such as Booking.com, Asus, Aliexpress, Alibaba and +1000 more.

We are a small team and our mission is to give back Bitcoin to our users. No deposit required just a click on the desired merchant before you shop online and you will be redirected through our website.
    We would appreciate your feedback on the web service as well as the mobile app that we have recently launched. We are still playing with the interface so any feedback will be taken greately into consideration.

For any feedback or help, contact us at [email protected]

Thank you in advance

TaylorDadly

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Re: Liquigate - Bitcoin cashback service for online shopping
    « Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 09:13:18 PM »
    Can I pay it online in the shops like Aliexpress? The thing is that I know so many convenient programs for this shopping center to make sure everything is completed in the most convenient for me way. That I am the devoted friend of it.
    « Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 03:13:21 PM by TaylorDadly »

liqugiate

• View Profile
  • Re: Liquigate - Bitcoin cashback service for online shopping
    « Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 09:35:49 AM »
    Hi

We reward you in Bitcoin if you shop with Aliexpress.
    From my understanding, the Alitools simply notifies you when a price is of a product is dropping. What you can then do, is visit our site and shop on Aliexpress and that way you will earn cashback in Bitcoin. Nothing else will be affected in terms of your purchase or price. It is just a free way to earn sats. Essentially Aliexpress pays us for sending a user (you) and we purchase Bitcoin and reward you with it.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Can I pay it online in the shops like Aliexpress? The thing is that I know so many convenient programs for this shopping center, like Alitools to make sure everything is completed in the most convenient for me way. That I am the devoted friend of it.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services