click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What are the best comfort bike seats?  (Read 2656 times)

Zurro0

• View Profile
What are the best comfort bike seats?
« on: October 02, 2020, 06:32:51 PM »
Hey. What are the best comfort bike seats? On what I should pay attention?

Letmero

• View Profile
Re: What are the best comfort bike seats?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 03:33:11 PM »
Good day. In my opinion the best bike seat will be the one that is comfortable to you. For example some people like large groin cutouts.  I think you should make a little research and read about best bicycle seat and its types. In this case, you will know all details and can choose the most suitable option.

Assinizator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 09:12:19 PM »
Hi. I was thinking of buying a new bike. Needed on 26 wheels with 21 speed. What do you recommend?

GabrielJones

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2020, 06:39:57 AM »
Before buying comfort bike seats you need to know about the all types of bike.

On the other hand, if you want to make comfortable cycle seats then you can follow the blog post about how to make a bike seat more comfortable. Hope those informative blog post work for before buying.

Koiana

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 03:54:44 PM »
Hello to all, try this link on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Road-Bike-Saddles/b?ie=UTF8&node=3764944031 - maybe some options here will fit your expectations. There are other different things you can purchase on this online store. Personally I have a lot of gadgets and you different gadgets to make everything more complex and interesting. My latest purchase was LINKK for night road lighting, Very useful product and can be charged without changing all the time those batteries everyone hates. Plus, easy to install and remove, sometimes I add red light on my backpack.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 09:31:49 PM by Koiana »

Banzai

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 06:36:42 PM »
HI,

Look for advice and practical information in specialized forums. Also, use the google search "how to choose a comfortable bike seat". Definitely will provide a lot of choices on that topic. Finally, look bad about bikes. And the choice of the seat depends on various factors: first of all, what distances are you going to travel? Maybe you are a cycling enthusiast? Is your bike sporty, mountain, or city? Which riding style do you choose: sports or leisure?

<image source bikeblog>

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services