click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Blockchainsation | 22 June 2021 | Virtual Event  (Read 612 times)

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Blockchainsation | 22 June 2021 | Virtual Event
    « on: September 20, 2020, 02:04:30 PM »
    Blockchainsation | 22 June 2021 | Virtual Event

Event Website: https://blockchainsation.com/

Blockchainsation is the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency related event that you should not miss.

It’s not only a conference, but an Online Virtual Experience instead. Since in-person version of the event which was planned for May 2021 is not possible due to the traveling and gathering restrictions, an online version will take place 22nd of June 2021 in an advanced virtual environment.   
    « Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 05:02:10 PM by secco »
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: Blockchainsation | 14-16 May 2021 | Laško, Slovenia
    « Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 02:05:06 PM »
    Bitcoin Garden users can use promo code UFZ1DV to obtain a 20% discount on tickets.

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
    « Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 08:56:23 PM »
    Blockchainsation Conference to take place in Slovenia on May 14-16, 2021
    https://bitcoingarden.org/blockchainsation-conference-to-take-place-in-slovenia-on-may-14-16-2021/

Blockchainsation is the biggest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency related event in the region. It is 3 days of fun, blockchain and crypto experts, networking, useful knowledge, relaxation and much more in the heart of Slovenia. It will take place from 14th to 16th of May 2021 in the beautiful city of Laško in Slovenia.

Blockchainsation slogan is: “…more than a conference”, and by the words of Roman Berginc, CEO of All About Crypto who is main organizer of the event, it will be more than a conference....

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
    « Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 09:14:07 PM »
    Interview with Kristijan Glibo, CEO & Founder of Beyondi (Interviewed by Roman Berginc, All About Crypto)
    https://bitcoingarden.org/interview-with-kristijan-glibo-ceo-founder-of-beyondi/

Roman Berginc: Hi and welcome everyone to our Blockchainsation interview series. I’m Roman from All About Crypto and we are preparing Blockchain and Crypto conference in May 2021. It will be the biggest conference in the region and it will happen in Laško, Slovenia from 14th ’til 16th of May.

I’m here today with our Blockchainsation partner Beyondi. In fact, founder and CEO of Beyondi, Kristijan Glibo. Hi Kristijan and thank you for taking your time and joining us in this interview. We are very happy to have you here.

Kristijan Glibo: Hi, Roman. Thank you for introduction and I’m really grateful and thankful to be the part of Blockchainsation conference, that I will be able to share some experience and knowledge which we had in the past 3 years working with blockchain and all the great technologies and use cases.

RB) Well great! You’re the CEO and founder of software development company named Beyondi. As I see Beyondi is one of the leading development companies in the field of blockchain development at least in Croatia if not even wider. Can you tell us a little bit more about yourself and about the company and how you started or maybe even pinpoint some of the biggest achievements you had?

KG) Ok. So basically, I started company by myself in 2015 when we started working allot with Australia and developing custom software applications in the web and mobile development field. Mostly startups and in some situations we had some corporate products to develop for specific need....

Hagenes

• View Profile
    Re: Blockchainsation | 14-16 May 2021 | Laško, Slovenia
    « Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 12:25:43 PM »
    Interview with Kristijan Glibo, CEO & Founder of Beyondi (Interviewed by Roman Berginc, All About Crypto)
    https://bitcoingarden.org/interview-with-kristijan-glibo-ceo-founder-of-beyondi/

Roman Berginc: Hi and welcome everyone to our Blockchainsation interview series. I’m Roman from All About Crypto and we are preparing Blockchain and Crypto conference in May 2021. It will be the biggest conference in the region and it will happen in Laško, Slovenia from 14th ’til 16th of May MyCCPay

I’m here today with our Blockchainsation partner Beyondi. In fact, founder and CEO of Beyondi, Kristijan Glibo. Hi Kristijan and thank you for taking your time and joining us in this interview. We are very happy to have you here.

Kristijan Glibo: Hi, Roman. Thank you for introduction and I’m really grateful and thankful to be the part of Blockchainsation conference, that I will be able to share some experience and knowledge which we had in the past 3 years working with blockchain and all the great technologies and use cases.

RB) Well great! You’re the CEO and founder of software development company named Beyondi. As I see Beyondi is one of the leading development companies in the field of blockchain development at least in Croatia if not even wider. Can you tell us a little bit more about yourself and about the company and how you started or maybe even pinpoint some of the biggest achievements you had?

KG) Ok. So basically, I started company by myself in 2015 when we started working allot with Australia and developing custom software applications in the web and mobile development field. Mostly startups and in some situations we had some corporate products to develop for specific need....

Thank you for posting that it could be just the thing to give inspiration to someone who needs it! Keep up the great work!

« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 11:26:10 AM by Hagenes »

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: Blockchainsation | 22 June 2021 | Virtual Event
    « Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 05:23:55 PM »
    Blockchainsation Conference to take place in an advanced virtual environment on June 22, 2021
    https://bitcoingarden.org/blockchainsation-conference-to-take-place-in-an-advanced-virtual...

Blockchainsation is the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency related event that you should not miss. It’s not only a conference, but an Online Virtual Experience instead. Since in-person version of the event which was planned for May 2021 is not possible due to the traveling and gathering restrictions, an online version will take place 22nd of June 2021 in an advanced virtual environment. 

The goal of the organizers is to make the best online event you ever attended, with experience so real, you’ll feel like being there in person.

So, mark your calendar for 22nd of June and prepare yourself for fun, blockchain and crypto experts, networking, useful knowledge, attractive prizes and much, much more.

In this online event attendees will have a chance to get a detailed view on what exactly is happening in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency world lately....

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services