click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How to Get Funding for Business Using an ICO  (Read 1603 times)

VanessaJane

• View Profile
How to Get Funding for Business Using an ICO
« on: September 11, 2020, 03:26:44 PM »
Any type of organization, be it an established business or a small startup would have to undergo a tough time to get funds on a timely basis. ICO (Initial Coin Offering) has proved to be a relief as startups can sell their tokens to interested investors and raise funds cost-effectively. It is quite a simple method without any cumbersome guidelines. However, it does require a bit of community building, technical expertise, and knowledge about regulatory compliance for raising funds for your business via ICO.

There are different ways for a business to receive the necessary amount of funds. They are - https://www.blockchainappfactory.com/blog/how-to-raising-funds-for-your-business-via-ico/

GeyTusovka

• View Profile
Re: How to Get Funding for Business Using an ICO
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 11:50:21 AM »
I am also curious about it.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 11:58:44 PM »
I think it is not the era of ICO, why don't choose IEO?
I doubt if many investors are interested in ICO projects nowadays. Most of them prefer to join crypto projects which provide their IEO on top exchanges. I suggest to plan IEO than ICO, I am not sure ICO is a great idea for fundraising.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 12:00:41 AM by Redix »

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 09:53:31 PM »
I think it is not the era of ICO, why don't choose IEO?
I doubt if many investors are interested in ICO projects nowadays. Most of them prefer to join crypto projects which provide their IEO on top exchanges. I suggest to plan IEO than ICO, I am not sure ICO is a great idea for fundraising.
Yeah, I agree, maybe at this point the IEO would be the better option than the ICO. However, both of these forms are still illegal in many countries, because crypto is not considered a legitimate currency or asset. Many projects have to register in small island states in order to survive.
I think projects need to wait a while before they can legally raise funds with ICOs/IEOs.
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 10:56:26 PM »
The ico era is over now. Investors are more interested in coins that already have a reputable market (IEO), maybe even many investors turn to the DeFi project

termion

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Albetrage bet.. No Chance of Losing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2020, 11:45:43 PM »
I disagree that the iCO era is over.  A number of DEFI projects have already raised money without any IEO.  There is also the option of listing on a crowdfunding platform, or contacting an incubator.

LymanG

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2020, 06:24:49 PM »
Seems very interesting.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services