click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Blockchain Fee Collector - Question about...  (Read 402 times)

gaabyztu

• View Profile
Blockchain Fee Collector - Question about...
« on: September 04, 2020, 01:17:20 PM »
Hi gardeners!  ;D

Today i found this software that claims to collect surplus of fee from blockchain tranzactions and ... i know that i am new on this forum,but i don't know were to ask this.
Is this true?
Here is what the said about this software:

"About Blockchain Fee Collector
Blockchain Fee Collector is a software coded in Visual Studio C# what allow you to connect anonimously to blockchain server and make some changes.
With this tool you can collect all tranzactions surplus fee into a disposable bitcoin address and after that to your personal wallet.

How Blockchain Fee Collector works?
Anytime you sent a bitcoin payment,the blockchain server require some fee to be processed by network.
Sometime when the bitcoin is growing the fee remain small and is ignored by the network being stuck and will be processed web the bitcoin decreases.
How to avoid that? Simple! Add a bigger fee to the tranzaction. Doing that,the network will confirm your tranzaction in minutes.
Well…here the software intervenes.
The software will monitor the network,scaning all tranzaction.
When the software find a bitcoin tranzaction with bigger fee will collect that surplus fee,and send the tranzaction to server being confirmed.
That small amount of satoshi will be stored into a disposable bitcoin address waiting to be withdrawed by a user to personal bitcoin wallet.

How much can i earn by using Blockchain Fee Collector?
Well this depend of how many tranzaction are on that moment on blockchain server.The bigger tranzaction … more fee to collect 🙂

Note that this is a powerfull tool and we work hard on geting it done and free to users. So that’s why we will limit the free version only at 0.1 BTC per day with 1% payment for withdraw,and if you want the full version of the software you can anytime click on “Upgrade” button from the software to by it only for 0.1 BTC."

The software is located at BigPoolSearcher website,and i know that they have good products,i used some softwares from thay in the past,but now i am affraid.
Or here a direct link to the post: -- link removed by admin --

Thank you
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 01:36:28 PM by secco »

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: Blockchain Fee Collector - Question about...
    « Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 01:36:43 PM »
    It is a scam, obviously.
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services