click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] TWO PRIME & The Open Source Finance Foundation: FF1 MacroToken  (Read 1401 times)

masterpcrypto1112

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN] TWO PRIME & The Open Source Finance Foundation: FF1 MacroToken
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2020, 12:30:03 PM »
Steady and stable growth tokens with professional risk management under the leadership of Dr. Fleury.
This is like FF1 = BTC + ETH + BlockFi + VC funds + startups, all of the in one!
Wow. Great breakdown and reference, it says alot about FF1, it's easier to comprehend now.

masterpcrypto1112

• Novice
    • View Profile

twelvefifty1

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2020, 12:48:46 PM »
FF1 is unstoppable!

https://twitter.com/two_prime/status/1293161833776513024
Wow. This is funny, this could get the attention of the crowd, I'm really into memes and this one delighted my day. Kudos FF1!

bitcoinfreeforall

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2020, 12:53:27 PM »
Steady and stable growth tokens with professional risk management under the leadership of Dr. Fleury.
This is like FF1 = BTC + ETH + BlockFi + VC funds + startups, all of the in one!
Wow. Great breakdown and reference, it says alot about FF1, it's easier to comprehend now.
This is really great and on point. Sums up all the benefits of FF1 in the industry

Gardenereum

• Novice
    • View Profile

Gardenereum

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2020, 01:25:07 PM »
Head's up guys! You must check this youtube channel by FF1, it's full of useful resources, interviews and insights by cryptocurrency idols

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-XUo ... kiN2AKbYYw

RANGErIPPLE

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2020, 01:26:58 PM »
Head's up guys! You must check this youtube channel by FF1, it's full of useful resources, interviews and insights by cryptocurrency idols

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-XUoTdNiPB_kiN2AKbYYw
Thanks for sharing this mate. Awesome works by FF1, I really adore them for having this kind of contents on their channel!

twelvefifty1

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2020, 02:53:12 AM »

Yes, thank you for sharing this one up. at last I could watch some quality videos

twelvefifty1

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2020, 02:54:18 AM »
This is really great and on point. Sums up all the benefits of FF1 in the industry
Awesome analysis right there. FF1 is the future of finance and DeFi, I hope this got listed in Uniswap

masterpcrypto1112

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2020, 02:59:37 AM »
Check out this twitter post about the FF1 partners! I'm sure you won't just be amazed but to be confident as well that you are in the right team when bull market comes

masterpcrypto1112

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2020, 12:09:04 PM »
Awesome analysis right there. FF1 is the future of finance and DeFi, I hope this got listed in Uniswap
Yes, you might not notice this but all of the FF1 community members are sophisticated investors which gives heavy value to the project

cryptosiast1660

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2020, 12:22:20 PM »
Great project. FF1 is one of the best platform to give seamless experience for users, to trade and invest, this is no more like this

cryptosiast1660

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2020, 12:23:42 PM »
Check out this twitter post about the FF1 partners! I'm sure you won't just be amazed but to be confident as well that you are in the right team when bull market comes
Where is the link brother? I think you for got to insert it

Gardenereum

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2020, 10:53:52 AM »
Great project. FF1 is one of the best platform to give seamless experience for users, to trade and invest, this is no more like this
It's a high value coin and we should take measures when buying it since it's not free. All I could say is buy all you can LOL

Gardenereum

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2020, 11:03:10 AM »

Yes, thank you for sharing this one up. at last I could watch some quality videos
Never thought that this is possible. It's really amazing to be part of FF1 community

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services