click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Interesting thread  (Read 65 times)

Snow123

• View Profile
Interesting thread
« on: July 24, 2020, 06:12:59 PM »
What manicure do you prefer? What do you wear the most often? It is interesting thread

Vividare

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting thread
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 09:06:53 PM »
I agree with you..this thread is really interesting. Personally I think that good manicure is important for everyone. Men should have well-groomed hands. Women should have well-groomed hands and beautiful manicure. There are different designs and everyone can choose something for themselves. I love discreet designs. I usually find ideas on cool site. Here I foun my fancy nails https://naildesignsjournal.com/fancy-nails-designs/ . There are a lot of different cool ideas, which can be used!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 09:17:09 PM by Vividare »

Logan123

• View Profile
Re: Interesting thread
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 09:32:03 AM »
I prefer light colors. Fashionable manicure 2020-2021 is based on several main trends that will set the pace for such a direction as fashionable manicure in the near future. Fashionable manicure in pastel shades has long been entrenched among the varieties of manicure, as one of the most popular options, because a pastel fashionable manicure brings a woman closer to naturalness and naturalness, focusing on her romance and tenderness.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services