click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Have you saved up to buy a house?  (Read 272 times)

lilla

• View Profile
Have you saved up to buy a house?
« on: July 23, 2020, 01:38:38 PM »
Have you saved up to buy a house?

crazything

• View Profile
Re: Have you saved up to buy a house?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 03:46:43 PM »
I am still saving money, I still do not have enough money!

larika

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 03:57:15 PM »
We have been collecting money to buy a new home for almost 10 years! And finally, last year we raised the required amount. Then we turned to iNewHomes https://inew-homes.com/tx we looked at all the options and found our dream home! I am very happy!

Kelly19

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 12:07:23 PM »
I don't think about the prospect of buying a house yet. It seems too big to me. I like living alone and I like to change cities and countries as often as my heart wants. I'm sorry that Covid ruined my plans and I have to stay in Toronto for a long time this time. But I'm looking everywhere for my pluses) Toronto is a great place to live)

Lena

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 06:59:20 AM »
I don't think about the prospect of buying a house yet. It seems too big to me. I like living alone and I like to change cities and countries as often as my heart wants. I'm sorry that Covid ruined my plans and I have to stay in Toronto for a long time this time. But I'm looking everywhere for my pluses) Toronto is a great place to live)

I also really liked Canada. If you look only at the problem of housing, the rental market is very developed in Toronto. I can advise you to pay attention to great executive rentals in toronto. There are offers for both short and long term rentals. I believe that a person is not very eager to buy his house when he can use an excellent option and change it to a new one depending on the circumstances or mood))

Logan123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 11:08:00 AM »
buying a house is very important and I do not advise you to save on it.  I think you shouldn't rush and take risks.

Vividare

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 11:16:53 AM »
recently my dream came true and I bought my own house.  I decided to make it unique and cozy and my friend advised me to tint the windows.  Thanks to the professionalism of logu tonēšana https://www.logutonesana.lv/ the windows in my house are perfectly tinted.  I was pleasantly surprised by their prices and the amazing result of their work.

okcha

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2021, 01:54:36 PM »
I saved on buying a house, which I very much regretted in the future. The thing is, I was happy with the cheap price of the house and didn't check the basement. It was very hot and humid, so the concrete was cracked. I had to turn to the professionals at the website https://aandyconstruction.com/basement-waterproofing/. I thought that waterproofing would be expensive, but it turned out that their 10% discount came in very handy. So, Yes, I did save on buying a house.

himijef560

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 09:30:18 AM »
I'm already in process to this aim

lolapaluuza

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2021, 10:32:50 AM »
I took a loan. I do not think it is a bad idea. I pay the same as I would pay for rent. I am sure I want to stay here to live my life. I've saved some money, but I prefer spending it on home decoration. I like to feel comfortable. The home atmosphere is significant to me, especially during the pandemic. This year I want to buy large rugs for my living room.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services