click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Blockchain technology preventing fraud products.  (Read 192 times)

Daominchai

• View Profile
Blockchain technology preventing fraud products.
« on: July 19, 2020, 01:28:43 PM »
Has anyone tried using blockchain tech to check a tangible product's traceability and how is it effective?

I've honestly haven't tried one yet but I do believe that blockchain can excel in that area, considering that no one can just fake things here. LuxTag does that for tangible products to make sure that it's legit and they are using Symbol blockchain to keep things streamlined and cost-effective. Very interesting that they can maintain their branding/app name and still use all the benefits of Symbol too.
https://symbolplatform.com/latest/a-deep-dive-into-businesses-using-symbol-luxtag

Can this be applied to ALL industries? Ecommerce, Food, Jewelry, etc.?

P_Jay39

• View Profile
Re: Blockchain technology preventing fraud products.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 01:32:29 PM »
It can be applied yes. Blockchain revolutionizes the way that we prove certain things are legit, and really solves a lot of existing issues with cybercrime, etc.

Daominchai

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2020, 01:37:23 PM »
It can be applied yes. Blockchain revolutionizes the way that we prove certain things are legit, and really solves a lot of existing issues with cybercrime, etc.

Cybercrime is something that even the highest government groups are having problems solving. I think that through Blockchain and Symbol in addition, it can automate a lot of their work.

P_Jay39

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2020, 01:45:09 PM »

Cybercrime is something that even the highest government groups are having problems solving. I think that through Blockchain and Symbol in addition, it can automate a lot of their work.

Is LuxTag a previous investment by NEM?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services