click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Radiologex Implements Maximum User Auth Security For Innovative Healthcare Indus  (Read 109 times)

Radiologex

• View Profile
Radiologex announced this week that it has partnered with Trusona, the pioneering leader of password-less authentication, for its new all-inclusive software for medical doctors, healthcare professionals and healthcare companies. Radiologex is the world’s first and only, one-stop software ecosystem exclusively for the healthcare industry, powered by blockchain technology – and now protected by the highest level of security. Radiologex management says its product is especially relevant in light of the current novel coronavirus crisis and other health emergencies where the speed, efficiency and confidentiality of communications and data transmission is paramount.

Radiologex
Radiologex is a real-time productivity, collaboration and information resource available via portable device-based app or via the web. Its advanced user-authentication technology and built-in KYC (Know Your Customer) includes a state-of-the-art username-less and password-less authentication option that was developed by Trusona – the world leader in the field that holds some of the largest financial services and healthcare companies as clients.

Recommended AI News: KPMG Awarded U.S. Patent for Blockchain Application That Increases Trust in AI Data Management Practices

“Compromised credentials are responsible for over 80 percent of breaches. Trusona’s mission is to thwart cybercrime by eliminating static credentials from the user experience,” said Ori Eisen, founder and CEO, Trusona. “Radiologex has set the bar high for security within its product and we integrated our stringent cutting-edge safeguards into their software engine for them.”

Oscar82

• Novice
    • View Profile
I think it's good that there are such good articles that help you learn about innovations in Healthcare technology, like https://devoxsoftware.com/blog/7-best-countries-to-outsource-software-development/ I learned a lot from it! So I think it's a good one to study!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services