click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Maturation of Blockchain and crypto industry, preparing for the next big move  (Read 239 times)

ataraxiaceleste

• Novice
    • View Profile
There has been a lot going in the blockchain world currently. From an Innovation perspective I think we are still way ahead of other technologies in the world of finance, I think blockchain and its applications in cryptocurrency technology is now very clear and defined. I still think that it is very early where advanced Financial products and services are being built.

Hype is over. Its now time for the real projects to rise, a lot of building has been happening. DeFi is something that will disrupt the financial industry we have already seen the potential of projects like Compound Finance , Maker , Synthetix , Balancer , InstaDapp etc. Likewise, I also think Decentralized Exchanges like Uniswap , Kyber , Binance DEX and a number of other DEX are going to be huge and will act complimentary to the DeFi boom.

I also think Web 3.0 projects will be very huge Kusama and Polkadot's substrate will be massive. Lots of research and innovation happening that sphere.

Enterprises and businesses have experimented with Hyperledger , Corda and other permissioned blockchains. Many aren't fully convinced and they believe current permission-less blockchains aren't capable to effectively handle the necessaries of enterprises effectively.

Projects like Concordium has been doing very detailed academic research on such approaches which is necessary for wide scale adoption in business. I think this will be vital because if the end user does not realize underlying technology but uses it for it's effectiveness , ease of use and advantages, its going to be a win for blockchain.

Chainlink , Eth 2.0 , Cardano have been building since many years.

Eventually money will flow in into this paradigm and we might see a more stable and consistent growth. It is very possible that this global crisis will pave way for next few unicorns from the crypto space.

What will be your runners?

P_Jay39

• View Profile
It is definitely great to see the maturation of blockchain technology as we progress through these years.We've seen it all evolve and one of the greatest moves was the creation of Ethereum.

Nowadays, blockchain is not being used just for crypto projects alone, but even businesses are already starting to incorporate it into their system. An example is a wine company using Symbol which is a blockchain built by NEM to help eliminate fraud and ensure the authenticity of fine wine throughout the supply chain. Once these things go across other industries, this will help not just the token value, but mass-adoption as a whole.

ataraxiaceleste

• Novice
    • View Profile
It is definitely great to see the maturation of blockchain technology as we progress through these years.We've seen it all evolve and one of the greatest moves was the creation of Ethereum.

Nowadays, blockchain is not being used just for crypto projects alone, but even businesses are already starting to incorporate it into their system. An example is a wine company using Symbol which is a blockchain built by NEM to help eliminate fraud and ensure the authenticity of fine wine throughout the supply chain. Once these things go across other industries, this will help not just the token value, but mass-adoption as a whole.

Looks great! NEM is an old blockchain, did they have an ICO? Perhaps t wouldbe great for Concordium to look at NEM too, in case they are supporting enterprise blockchain.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services