click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: BitOffer:Three signs that Ethereum will surge which may surpass Bitcoin in 2021  (Read 257 times)

Jason0522

• View Profile
After the third time halving, the number of bitcoin block awards reducing from 12.5 to 6.25. The halving mechanism which bound will accelerate lead to the scarcity and price growth of Bitcoin. Ethereum, which ranks after Bitcoin in terms of market capitalization, this year shows its outstanding performance, and here are three signs that it could soar and surpass Bitcoin in the coming year.

Ethereum 2.0 Coming Soon

On June 29, Ethereum 2.0 Altona V0.12 beta was officially launched. Currently, Prysm, Teku, Lighthouse, and Nimbus have been tested and if all goes well, Ethereum 2.0 will launch in November.

Two new features of Ethereum 2.0

The first one is the equity proof mechanism, POS. With it, Ethereum 1.0 could be able to deal with denial of service attacks and other economic responses by service abuse, though it has to deal with time-consuming.

The second is the Shard chain, it places data processing between many nodes, which is more helpful for verifying information and speeding up transactions, and would increase the throughput of Ethereum by 64 times.

DeFi and DEX empower the Ethereum

DappRadar, a decentralized application analytics company, recently released its second-quarter DApp Analytics report, which evaluates such as daily active wallets and transaction volume, to gain insight into the health of each blockchain and the broader DApp ecosystem.

According to the analysis, the number of DApp developed based on Ethereum are over 1,912, and the total transaction volume of DApp agreements reached $12 billion in the second quarter. Two of the biggest decentralized applications, DeFi and DEX, are growing fastest, with nearly 5,000 and 4,000 active wallets per day, that enabling Ethereum's value.

Over 42.83 million non-zero wallet addresses, more than Bitcoin

According to GlassNode, the total number of Ethereum wallet addresses with a certain balance hit a record high of 42,834,760, which way more over than Bitcoin's 30 million wallet addresses. According to the speed of Ethereum wallet addresses that grew in the second quarter, this number will widen the gap.

Lucian, the chief analyst at BitOffer exchange, believes that Ethereum is set to surge ahead and could overtake Bitcoin as the top coin by market value next year. Thus, now is the perfect time to buy Ethereum. However, buying BitOffer's Ethereum ETF Ethereum is better than buying a future, which profits start at a minimum of three times. Besides, it also includes an intelligent dynamic position reallocation mechanism and the calculation of fund compound interest with the returns of up to 17 times. If Ethereum manages to outperform Bitcoin by 50 times in 2020, the Ethereum ETF could rise by as much as 850 times. At that point, you will have truly achieved financial freedom and reached the top of your life.

Cara091025

• Novice
    • View Profile
I have the faith of ETH, we will see if it could surpass Bitcoin in 2021.

ICOselector2018

• Very much a simple trader.
    • View Profile
    • https://fx-list.com
I am not sure about 3 or 4 signs but all that I am convinced about is to do things with planning to benefit. It’s relatively simpler for me through CoinMarketAlert. One of the best place to be at for anyone when it comes to Crypto world for us. One can get latest news and updates from here about the industry and that in relatively comfortable and easier way. So that is very much what I consider good enough to help with taking good decisions.

GetFreelancy

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Freelance
Ethereum certainly does have more features than Bitcoin, and quite a lot of the market depends on Eth's Dapp.

Cara091025

• Novice
    • View Profile
I am getting the feeling that ethereum would fly high, they fueled the defi ecosystem and I remembered that they also started ICO hypes. This time its about defi and dexes, we are also looking on the possible migration to PoS that would entice users to fill bags with ethereum. Interesting year for eth even with crisis time.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services