click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The movies about Bitcoin  (Read 1677 times)

Jason0522

• View Profile
The movies about Bitcoin
« on: June 12, 2020, 10:15:27 AM »

In recent years, with the widespread adoption of blockchain technology and the continued popularity of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, the concept of crypto have gradually penetrated many people's daily life.

In addition to forums, social media, books, newspapers, and other forms of communication, film directors and documentary filmmakers are also starting to pointing on cryptocurrency.

1  -  Banking on Bitcoin

The film focuses on the evolution of Bitcoin from 2009 to 2016 and explores the story behind early users.

The documentary also explores the characteristics of cryptocurrency, disruptive and innovative technology, and how it affects and changes people's daily lives. At the same time. The film also records the collision of views on various topics of Bitcoin, and the contributions of technology pioneers to the development and popularization of blockchain technology.

2  -  The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin

Shot in 2014, the film was one of the first documentaries about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In the movie, the hero talks about how he became interested in Bitcoin and how he truly understand its impacts on the world.

Essentially, the film expresses an optimistic view of Crypto and its history and characteristics. It also focused on the personality of Satoshi Nakamoto, bitcoin's founder, and included interviews with many prominent people, including Winklevoss brothers, founder of Gemini, and the founder of Ethereum.

The film records the major events in the bitcoin world. Many experts believe that the documentary has been widely circulated in the encryption market and has received numerous positive reviews.

3  -  Life on Bitcoin

The film tells the story of a newlywed couple who can only use cryptocurrency to buy necessities for three months.

The film consists of two parts. The first part is about Bitcoin and its functions, as well as various problems encountered in the process of using bitcoin. The second part focuses on how the young couple lived solely on cryptocurrency.

The film shows Bitcoin as the rare novelty outside the world's largest cities, how hard it is to persuade merchants to accept it for payment.

This 53-minute documentary takes a detailed look at Bitcoin from the perspective of participants in the global economic system, focusing on whether the technology behind cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can disrupt the modern world.

4  -  I am Satoshi

Open-source platforms have revolutionized industries from software development to education to retail, but the banking system has not. I am Satoshi raises the question of whether bitcoin, an open-source technology, will revolutionize our outdated currency, transaction, and payment systems.

The film, which dives deep into the relationship between Bitcoin and the financial system, won the 2014 Blockchain Award for the most creative video. Producer Tomer Kantor spent three years working on the film, tracked down more than 50 respondents across five continents, including some of the celebrities in the bitcoin world, and recorded 125 short videos.

5  -  The Bitcoin Doco

Producer and bitcoin enthusiast Dale Dickens collaborated on the three-part documentary to document what they call a "history-making moment".

Bitcoin is changing people's lives, not just in the developing world, or for the speculators hoping to get rich overnight. The film reflects the real impact of Bitcoin on people's lives by telling a true story about the Bitcoin community in Australia.

6  -  Dope

Malcolm is a high school student, one day, he involved in the dark whirlwinds of the drug trade by accident, which caused a fatal disaster, he had to hide with a vagabonding life.

In 2015, movies with bitcoin elements became popular. Dope is one of them, although cryptocurrency does not appear positively in this film.

---
Pop some corn, find a cosy spot where you can enjoy silently, take time to have a look at it.

The Bitcoin as a means of payment and the uniqueness of the Bitcoin network has changed lives dramatically. With its technology and centralized nature, Bitcoin has emerged as a formidable competitor to traditional banking systems and fiat-money.

Jason0522

• View Profile
Re: The movies about Bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 11:03:24 AM »
The biggest feature of BitOffer is that no matter whether it is a bull market or a bear market, it has the opportunity to obtain up to a thousand times of excess income without any margin or handling fee. Bitoffer options provide 7 choices from 2 minutes to 7 days. Besides, it is worth mentioning that the bitcoin option spot index is composed of the equivalent weights of 7 exchanges.

In terms of operation, bullish is expected to buy, and bearish is expected to buy. The profit calculation is the same as the spot when buying up, how much will increase in the period to earn, when buying falls, how much will fall in the period to earn In short, it is to use a very small principal to bet on the ups and downs of the future range, to obtain high returns. Recently, Bitoffer launched the strongest Ethereum option, with 0 margins, 0 handling fee, and no need to exercise.

https://www.bitoffer.com/en/register?invite_code=007RTX

Clave

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 11:32:13 AM »
One more film
Blockchain and Us
https://blockchain-documentary.com/

OluwaTosin10

• I have Positive Vibes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 10:24:55 PM »
The truth is that, i do not care about anything a movie says about bitcoin, either positive or negative.
Ignore such movies,

A trader or investor, cannot be moved or drived by some movies, but instead by charts, knowledges acquired, and other important factors.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▄
▄████▀  █████▀▀           ▀████████▄
▄█████   ████    ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀███████
██████   ███   ▄███████████▄   ███████
██████   ██   ██████████████▄  ▀██████
███████   ██   ███████████████   ██████
███████   ██   ████████████▀██   ██████
██████   ██   ▀██████████▄     ▄██████
██████   ███   ▀███████  ▀▀    ███████
▀█████   ████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▄  ▀████
▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄            ▀█▄████
▀█████████████████▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

cash

THE MASTERNODES
CRYPTOCURRENCY

Discovering millionaires’
secret with IQ.cash

▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄
    ▄██   ▄███████▀▀      ▄████▄   ▄██▄
   ▀█▀  ████████▀         ███████▄ ▀██▀
      ▄██████▀           ▀█████████▄
    ▄██████▀               ▀█████████▄
   ▄█████▀ ▄██▄             ▀██████████▄
  █████▀    ▀███▄        ▄██▄ ▀███████▀
 █████        ▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▀
▄███▀           ▀██▀ ▄███▀        ▀
███                ▄███▀
██               ▄███▀  ▄
▀              ▄███▀   ███▄
             ▄███▀      ▀███▄
           ▄███▀          ▀███▄
         ▄████              ▀███▄
        ████▀                ▀████

IQ.cash splits its block reward 57% to
Masternodes (ROI 380%), 43% to Miners
and 6% is reserved for Best Traders
project or IQ ecosystem (DAO)

TomCrypto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2020, 03:31:46 PM »
I love watching movies and documentaries focused on Bitcoin in YouTube. I am hoping to also find some movies listed in free channels. Movies can be great way to educate people on something and should be telling us that gradually BTC has been getting into the consciousness of many people...into the mainstream.

BradSow

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 11:10:53 AM »
Thank you for sharing this information.

Cara091025

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2020, 02:49:55 PM »
I am kinda wanna see Life on Bitcoin .

aasrinamax

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2020, 10:10:26 AM »
Bitcoin has achieved a lot in its short time on the market. The cryptocurrency is currently one of the most popular currencies out there, starting a ton of trends related to trading, shopping, and even how we view information online. One of Bitcoin’s biggest feats right now is expanding its reach to find new uses. Since the use of Bitcoin was somewhat limited back in the day, Bitcoin enthusiasts can now rejoice at the many things they can do with it now. Of course, one of the best uses for Bitcoin right now is entertainment. The question of how Bitcoin can be used for entertainment might stump some of you, so we’ve made a list to help you navigate this exciting field.hollywood movies telegram channel

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2020, 11:54:17 AM »
I never watched it, it seems very interesting to know the story of a movie about bitcoin

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2020, 03:47:53 PM »
Thank you for the very helpful topic.
I think this Christmas people have more good crypto movies to watch instead of just watching "Home Alone" :)
Hopefully there will be more crypto-neutral films so that the community can easily access the concepts of blockchain technology as well as the value of crypto in the economy.
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

gknerabq

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2020, 05:12:59 PM »
I am kinda wanna see Life on Bitcoin .

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2020, 06:42:17 PM »
Thank you for those recommendations, I'll check them out!

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2020, 10:33:33 PM »
Thanks for sharing the information about Bitcoin movies. Honestly, I never watched those movies. By the way, I think we need the sources where you got the information. Why don't you enclose it? Please add the sources on the thread above. 

Lmaomen1

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2021, 05:55:57 PM »
Quite interestingly shared, I did not even suspect that such a thing exists, to be honest. Cryptocurrency has never been as accessible and well-known as it is now, which is probably why they are trying to squeeze it into the cinema. It's justified, I think. I can't find any movies about motivation or bitcoin before because I like to watch movies only online but with advertising, watching movies is not convenient at all. That's why I turned to a friend for help, he advised me a great place where I now watch movies and TV series without ads online every day, even the newest releases without problems.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 06:39:28 PM by Lmaomen1 »

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2021, 06:40:26 PM »
I didn't even know such films existed. Thank you for sharing
Yes, I also think the same, maybe because cypto has been known to many people so that the film was made. I'm curious to watch it.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services