click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: HEX Could Make You Richer Than Bitcoin Owners  (Read 309 times)

AbuSufiyan

• Novice
    • View Profile
HEX Could Make You Richer Than Bitcoin Owners
« on: June 08, 2020, 03:16:18 AM »
Did you ever regret for not having the opportunity to invest in bitcoin and make huge profits like other lucky investors? Well, it is not good to weep over spilled milk sometimes. Opportunity, they say, comes but once. Like you, a lot of people failed to invest in bitcoin either because they did not hear about the coin on time or they doubted the prospect in the business.

Nevertheless, you have the opportunity to right the wrong. Today, HEX presents you the opportunity to be an early investor and make hundreds or thousands of percentage gains when the coin grows.

Why should you invest in HEX? HEX is an ERC-20 token that promises to enrich early investors. Those who claim or adopt the token earlier get a greater share, but users get referral bonuses. The airdropped token is free and claims to digitize Certificates of Deposit or Time Deposits (CDs) on Ethereum.

The other good news about HEX - https://www.seaquake.io/ is that it offers stakers instead of miners the opportunity to earn. HEX is one of the transparent and most secure tradings in the crypto ecosystem. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to grow with HEX and earn a huge profit in the long run.

TomCrypto

• View Profile
Re: HEX Could Make You Richer Than Bitcoin Owners
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 02:59:48 PM »
I believe in the future of HEX despite persistent accusations of some personalities that this can just be another scam. I actually bought some HEX coins so maybe this statement of mine can be biased.

ansi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 11:33:53 AM »
Hex niche is differently great but it's not even close to BTC mate.
Let's be realistic, the total supply of Hex is billions of coins lol, no matter how good it becomes, it won't reach the $0.1 per coin.
We're talking about 219,206,204,333 Total Supply.

TomCrypto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 12:27:04 PM »
I think that the HEX train has stopped its magnificent route as it is now seems to be fixed on its current rate value. Hope that the team can do something about its being limbo right now. I bought HEX at the time that it is stopping its track so that I am now trapped.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services