click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bitcoin Scam Using Images Of UK’s Youngest Millionaire  (Read 291 times)

visionaryfinancial

• Garden Hero
  • VF - Crypto & Blockchain News, Research and Social
    • View Profile
    • Visionary Financial
  • Bitcoin Scam Using Images Of UK’s Youngest Millionaire
    « on: June 08, 2020, 01:15:56 AM »
    Social Platform Accused Of Taking No Action Against Bitcoin Scam Using Images Of UK’s Youngest Millionaire

According to a recent report in the UK, Twitter has been profiting from ad dollars paid by scammers targeting UK citizens. The scammers have been promoting a Bitcoin scam on Twitter that uses the images of Akshay Ruparelia, who at 21, is the youngest millionaire in the UK.

https://www.visionary-finance.com/news/Social-Platform-Accused-Of-Taking-No-Action-Against-Bitcoin-Scam
    VF - Crypto & Blockchain News, Research and Social

Find Us On Twitter Catering to 12,000+ Daily! @VisionaryFinanc

TomCrypto

• View Profile
    Re: Bitcoin Scam Using Images Of UK’s Youngest Millionaire
    « Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 08:58:42 AM »

Lately, I also saw the same kind of advertisements in Facebook even in my country and yes the same scheme is utilized: using images of popular figures here in my country be they politicians or celebrities as if they are endorsing the same platform or system. This is clearly a scam even at just initial glance and I could not understand why Facebook allowed such ads to be published. Maybe they become all stupid in the name of producing more revenues.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services